You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 1:41am

Joke of the day

10 guilds signed Dominion on p2p server.

Avo.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 3:16pm

Monday, December 5th 2016, 4:16pm

well...

Only 2 guilds got over 100 rank...

Avo

Monday, December 5th 2016, 5:27pm

homerosi

Intermediate

10 guilds sign domi, 2 guilds are active, yet the only 6 man parties were from 1 guild XD
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, December 5th 2016, 7:35pm

10 guilds sign domi, 2 guilds are active, yet the only 6 man parties were from 1 guild XD

Err... correction: Utopie had 2 parties with 6, Insidious 1 party with 6...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 8:42pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Sorry I only saw 2 people queing and leaving for the last? 10 weeks?
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 7:31am

So guys, population going up or down ?

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:30pm

answer it yourself i guess^^ the only thing speaking for p2p is fair pvp and this doesnt seem to pop open...

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 9:38pm

So guys, population going up or down ?
If pop is 0, it can only go up, right?

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 8:15am

Laany

Intermediate

You speak so shit really ! We sign with 2 Fullgroups from Brotherhood and no Enemies !

27.11 und 4.12

Sorry I only saw 2 people queing and leaving for the last? 10 weeks?
Same Lie , many People stop playing the last few Weeks , but it is normal ! New People comes and with Patch we will see what happens !It is what you imagine and how far you want to come! But the Gamefun is here!

The whole read here brings nothing, it is best to play on the server itself and see if one is satisfied with it! ;)

And it is right the Pvp is dead at this Moment and we hope it will be open again with the Patch !
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 12:11pm

WOW so many wins from brotherhood and still you got only 100 points in Dominion list....

Maybe next time try sign dominion through GUILD tabs... (i don't know german but i know the word normal)

:D

Avo.

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 12:35pm

Laany

Intermediate

WOW so many wins from brotherhood and still you got only 100 points in Dominion list....

Maybe next time try sign dominion through GUILD tabs... (i don't know german but i know the word normal)

Avo.
Haha you are realy funny :D Did you think we are stupid `? We using the Guild Tab ;)

Thats why i make in German thread this :

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…87009#post87009

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 1:06pm

Xtagadax

Beginner

Avo.
Haha you are realy funny :D Did you think we are stupid `? We using the Guild Tab ;)

Actually, it looks like you tagged on normal mode, not ranked one. There is " (normal) " behind your dominion, so you guys are tag on the wrong section :)

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 3:51pm

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 3:53pm

Laany

Intermediate

Avo.

Actually, it looks like you tagged on normal mode, not ranked one. There is " (normal) " behind your dominion, so you guys are tag on the wrong section :)
Yes i see , but we sign on Guild Tab and we becomes Realgar 21 and we have Honor and all other ! So thats why i dont understand this ! But ok we will see today what happens !

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 3:57pm

You just signed normal domi and not 'champ' domi, since other guilds were getting points i'm prety sure you qued up in the wrong way and went to normal.
Ps: normal domi fights also give honor!

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 4:02pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I just died a little inside when this girl posted a domi table of NORMAL fights hahahahaaa XD
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 4:06pm

Laany

Intermediate

Omg we are not new Player please Mr. Perfekt :D We sign for Champ it is not my first Domi ! We becomes Realgar for this and you becomes no Realgar for normal ! But useless to write you have right and we are stupid :D Have nice Evening and we will see what happens today ! And it is not first Time that Brotherhood doing Domi and we was directly wondering why we becomes no Points ! But nevermind !

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 4:08pm

homerosi

Intermediate

1st the system wasn't 'broken'
2nd you were never the leader of a party so how can you be sure they tagged on guild tab?
3rd lol
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 4:15pm

Laany

Intermediate

No we are Idiots we know nothing :D so Answer enough for you !!

Rate this thread