You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 1:19pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 8.0: New Race

Dear Sarnaut,

Update 8.0: "Immortality" will introduce the eighth playable race to Allods Online: Aeds. Here's some insight into these talented and peculiar creatures.

One of the most astonishing features of the Aeds is their innate knowledge of the universe, having come to this world with memories of events that took place long before their species even existed. Meditation is popular amongst Aeds, as they believe the universe will only unlock its most sacred mysteries to those who keep their mind at peace, and strive for mental harmony.

• Aed Psionicist Ability

Aeds can alter the space around themselves and swap places with a hostile hero (unless the path to them is blocked by an obstacle).

Still, their native Allod, Ammrah, can hardly be called less mysterious than its dwellers. When the first Aeds opened their eyes to the universe surrounding them, they saw Sarnaut as something fickle and unpredictable. Their understanding of the many centuries' worth of history of the word alone proved insufficient when living on the astral
continent, whose landscape kept changing right before their eyes, meaning this young race had to adapt to surviving in an unpredictable environment for the first time. Fortunately, Aeds learn faster than any other race, honing their scouting and orienteering skills to utter perfection in no time at all.

• Aed Scout Ability

Aeds spring a clever trap that will immobilize their enemy, killing them slowly.

The new race was also surprisingly quick at harnessing the powers of nature. Through their magic powers, Aeds managed to erect their first settlement rather quickly: their magnificent edifices rose right out of the living stone, and turned mountain springs to fountains. Their mighty elementals stand guard at their borders, protecting their masters from most of their concerns.

• Aed Mage Ability

Aeds spend two-times less natural energy points for 15 seconds after activation.

The less time citizens had to spend thinking about ways to find sustenance and protect themselves against wild animals, the more of it they could devote to leisure. It's worth noting that Aeds tend to value intellectual matters well above wealth. These people may not have been well-versed in the art of war, but their culture has caught up and even
left behind that of many other peoples of Sarnaut. Be sure to give the local music of Ammrah a careful listen – the tender sounds of their golden harps can enchant even the most sophisticated music lover.

• Aed Bard Ability

After reciting a passage from an epos, every positive effect lifted by enemy will heal their inspired allies.

And so, the path of self-discovery, and making the world a better place, is the path chosen by most Aeds, earning the respect of their peers by reaching certain heights in all their pursuits. The most esteemed members of the society may sometimes become Domini. Domini are celebrated master craftsmen or artisans that devote their lives to the care of their compatriots. Aeds do not have a single ruler – all important decisions are made by the Dominus Council.

• Aed Templar Ability

Aeds focus solely on their defence, restoring damage-storage time to 10 seconds on all barriers.

The strong, lithe bodies of Aeds almost never age, know no sickness, and are impervious to most poisons. Death of their brethren is a rare and shocking occurrence, given it happens very rarely. Although Aeds are not religious, their allying with the League and the Empire will, most likely, bring them around to way of the Trinity Church or the Church of Light. The thought of permanent death is simply too horrible when the option of eternal resurrection is on the table. A zealous believer may still be a one-of-a-kind occurrence amongst the dwellers of Ammrah, but let us not forget bout the zeal these creatures employ in their every pursuit.

• Aed Priest Ability

Aeds strengthen their allies' faith by negating all control affects applied to them, whilst also temporarily protecting them from new ones.

It's even more difficult to imagine an army of Aed soldiers. This is a peaceful people, and, in all their history, only a hero named Kyros was found to possess a warrior's talent. Had they a couple of hundreds of such Aeds, they might have been able to withstand any external threat. Their strong bodies know no fatigue, and their razor-sharp minds stay cool and precise even in the most dangerous situations.

• Aed Warrior Ability

Aeds temporarily increase their Anger and Stability.

History aside, bear in mind that Aed characters may only be created as incarnations -- only players with at least one level 70 character and reincarnation available will be able to create an Aed character.

We look forward to seeing you in (and the new race) in Update 8.0: "Immortality"!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Dec 6th 2016, 2:57pm)

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 1:42pm

Will we get the free reincarnation jar like RU?

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 2:13pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Will we get the free reincarnation jar like RU?
Hello,

Those with Incarnation unlocked will be getting a Jar for use in the update, just like RU did.

Regards,
Mhul

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:14pm

freestile

Professional

will there be a new slot available for an 11th reinca or not? because i've seen russians getting an email in game with a reinca jar + another item but i don't know if it's an ability to create a 11th one or not

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:18pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

will there be a new slot available for an 11th reinca or not? because i've seen russians getting an email in game with a reinca jar + another item but i don't know if it's an ability to create a 11th one or not

Yes there will another spot. I saw on a video someone with two double classes (every classes + two other characters)
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:29pm

You are also only allowed 1 Aedy character at a time, if you currently have the max amount of reincarnations you get a 11th spot to create the race.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 7:55pm

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:00pm

Aeds...Aids? we got a race which sounds like aids... yep not bad^^

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 9:54pm

Aeds...Aids? we got a race which sounds like aids... yep not bad^^
Reminded me of this one

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:33am

Aed Warrior Ability

Aeds temporarily increase their Anger and Stability.

What is Stability?

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:09pm

probably the thing where you get less dmg when cced i think its called sustainability and atm its only avaiable via conclave or as healer

Monday, December 12th 2016, 11:48pm

Wanted to come back to Allods to try the new race, I haven't play in a while and never reached max level but a bit let down that the new race requires a level 70..

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 5:10pm

well has to do a bit with the story i think^^ if i remember right they just were born full adults with all of their abilitys which they wanna support by only granting this race to max lvl players^^ at least thats what i guess

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 6:42pm

Wanted to come back to Allods to try the new race, I haven't play in a while and never reached max level but a bit let down that the new race requires a level 70..

do the leveling to 70, its fun and worth it
if you have trouble somewhere let us know, we will give you hints then :)

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 11:45pm

I had a few questions about the new race, maybe someone can answer:

Since it start with lvl 70, what about the world mysteries? will be complete? with all rubies? (except the CS and pvp ones ofc).

Also, since it start with lvl 70, it will have some gear on it, i am guessing? (i think it could be a good way to test the different classes, create it and delte to test another class)

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 9:50am

freestile

Professional

yes i think that every quests under lvl70 will be completed (maybe even the old raids as they know everything about sarnaut?)
and yes they start with basic gear lvl75 or 77 i don't remember

Monday, December 19th 2016, 5:30pm

That is great. It is a good oportunity to test the different classes and builds.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 11:27pm

So I want to come back and play this new race.. but I didn't receive a jar. I have a level 70 toon, that is now 75. I completed the entire new zone and still got nothing.

Do I need to delete a reincarnation for this jar to show up? Am I missing something here that I didn't do right?

Monday, May 8th 2017, 6:02pm

I am not sure which is the answer to that but you don't need to delete any reincarnation to get the jar. Only need to get lvl 75, but not sure if must be with the Progenitor or can be with any reincarnation too.

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 4:39pm

I got the jar when hitting lvl 75 with my Main. I doubt that you will get it when reaching lvl 75 with a reincarnation since the jar is nothing Else than a free lvl 70 reincarnation (at least in the p2p Server)... Otherwise this would enable you to Push reincarnations easily to max lvl by skipping the lvl Part 1-70

Rate this thread