You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 10:28pm

Change and new designer in the talent tree (build)

It is not today that many people complain a lot and even give up the game because of this build assembly system, I know several of 70 players who gave up playing allods for not knowing how to build a build to evolve in the game or even pvp and astral.

I played for many years WOW I see what similarities allods, and I see in the same way how WOW suffered with its players until change the build system
For those who do not know wow in its old era had the tree of talent identical to allods current, and after some adjustments simplified the build system by adopting 3 main features (varying from each class)

For example a warrior in wow
Has the type of build 1, 2 and 3 being 1 is DPS, 2 Tanker, 3 PVP, soon after choosing you as your warrior, you can choose the Attached Attacks
That would be in allods the system of rubies
Something very simplified, no puzzle or anger because it went wrong

So I ask you, why leave this old-fashioned Talent Tree still active?
Why not improve and simplify to attract more the public gamer who are from other nations and languages

I'm waiting for answers and positive reviews
A hug to everyone and a good game. :)

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 11:49pm

freestile

Professional

Wellllll, what to start with?!

1- allods is NOT wow

2- 7.0 patch already made the classes wayyyyyyyyy too simple, and aspects are exactly what you describe (like take dps aspect = be dps, take healing aspect = be a healer etc.)

3- allods team tried to attract new players with, among others : Steam + 7.0 patch that makes everything easy as fuck; and spoiler alert : it didn't work out, simply because it just couldn't work out, for 2 main reasons : no advertizing for years + tons of bad reviews of allods because of it being p2w (althought it's a term i don't like usiing cause i think it doesn't really mean anything)

4- to sum up how i think : mmo's are meant to be an elitist type of game. If you struggle with something, ask for help, get better, or realize it's not your type of game and quit. And to the developpers, pls stop lowering the difficulty of your games just to attract new players, create new ones for this new market and let the ones that want some challenge enjoy their more oldscool mmo's. Tanks!

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:27pm

so make it easier for autists? :huh: all nice and colorful :D

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 9:38pm

1 - You're Right to Notice That Allods Is not Wow
A shining remark Mr. Sherlock Holmes, however did not realize that both are part of the same generation of mmo having several similarities in common

2 - the description of the aspects can be simple to understand, but the build of the build through these things is not, if it were as simple as you describe it would not have several posts on this forum asking how to build (and many of these posts are Ignored)

3 - does not come into question

4 - his way of thinking is indifferent and petty, he is thinking only in himself and ignoring other players who do not enjoy the same knowledge that he acquired in the years that he spent playing allods

--
so make it easier for autists?

Autistic children still can read and understand a simple phrase
>> I'm waiting for answers and positive reviews <<
Unless you are at a higher level (Bluescarlet)
Your comment may be biased

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 9:02am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I would more so wish the talents and rubies didn't have misleading info, typos etc for a long time as they have had in many cases. That's the biggest inconvenience. And the most puzzling are the stats. They should be a bit more clearer.

I can't speak behalf of other players but to me it seems that most players are simply lazy to go through the talents and rubies and give it a thought of how the skill work and which ruby buffs what. Of course then there are those that have language barriers... they should reconsider, if they should play at all an international game, which doesn't support their language, if they can't any of the languages the game supports. I certainly wouldn't play any game where I couldn't understand what I read.
Lastly in my personal opinion, I don't want a "modern" build system. I hate games that have lots of combos attached to a basic skill, which also divides into specific direction while you level. Too much of a hustle while in combat. I like Allods' simplicity in the sense that skills are on their own and you don't have to constantly think do you click once, twice, trice, jump, dodge, kneel or more to make a specific combo - in Allods, you click each different skills that make the possible combos, if there are any.

@Oculum4: unless you haven't noticed, Allods made the build making extremely easy - the yellow stars show all skills and rubies that are good for a first build. You are meant to learn your class while playing and seeing how the skills work etc. and adjust your build in endgame from what you've learned. It's not meant you have a super build as a new player from 1st minute.

And it's their own fault, if they skip entire leveling process with the Item Shop item etc. which speeds your progress so much that you become oblivious to the talents and rubies.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 8:20pm

I certainly wouldn't play any game where I couldn't understand what I read.

This is the #1 reason I decided to learn Russian, although it forces me to read everything a second time, in another place.

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 8:34pm

Finally appeared someone who knew how to give a good answer in relation to my question
Thank you for your clarification. Gwiniel

You're right about what you said, many players suffer from the language barrier that even trying to circumvent it with translation methods like Google Translate
Only that they are many translation errors, totally changing the word or leaving a void when it does not recognize the meaning

In question to what you said about the yellow stars, these stars give you a very good base for you to shoot from lv 1 to 70
But it does not give you a different build base such as support build
Would be great if allods had a newer build assembly platform (as I mentioned in another game) and players like you could get by the classic platform as it is currently
And only finishing, I play allods of 2010 when it came to my country, since then I have been accompanying I know well the process of evolution of several class
But as I now play in another language, specific terms try to mess up a lot in the process of understanding.