You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 4:11am

How active is the game?

Howdy~! Just now poking at the game after looking around and reading about it.
I'd like to ask how active is the game in terms of early to mid levels, maybe late levels as well?
Thanks~

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:24pm

early to mid its probably rrly emtpy cuz most ppl rush to maxlvl where the "real" game begins^^ if you hurry you can maxlvl in 1 day so better take a look at endlvl

there is enough ppl to do every activity in the game and with a bit of luck we will eventually be merged with russians in the future where we will gain a shitload of new ppl^^

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 8:09am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Depending from the day and timezone, even the low levels on League faction has some players - some new, most old players leveling new reincarnations. But the low level population varies from flat 0 to 10 from what I've lately seen. The leveling content has mostly been made so easy, you can cope it through solo. Every zone has couple "party bosses" but you can do them later, after getting enough levels to solo them unless you get help from other players. You can also hire mercenaries to deal with all party dungeons so you can solo them as well. You need to be level 10 or 11 to get the mercenary contract first (you get a quest for it). Only thing you can't do without the help of other players are raid dungeons, skirmishes and hard astral sectors.

Endgame has enough players for all content as Bluescarlet said.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, December 12th 2016, 12:29am

game is pretty active, i even see new players in leveling areas (surprisingly often)
but its no wonder as all non-russian communities have been merged

there are many auctions running and even in the deep night therer are still players around, some because they are nightplayer and some because of the different timezone

but yes, ppl tend to "rush" to endgame and thisis the place where you see all the players then (take a look at nezebgrad/yaskers tower and at marketplace in kania)
many players in battleground and on astralislands too

(in the last time i did personal research on this matter as i was interested and result was seeing over 700 players in ~ 5 minutes just by traveling around a bit without even visiting the other capital city -
you can use addon for this purpose :) )

TL DR:
i dont know what you expect from population but in allods there are more than enough players for sure

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 3:04pm

game is pretty active, i even see new players in leveling areas (surprisingly often)
but its no wonder as all non-russian communities have been merged

there are many auctions running and even in the deep night therer are still players around, some because they are nightplayer and some because of the different timezone

but yes, ppl tend to "rush" to endgame and thisis the place where you see all the players then (take a look at nezebgrad/yaskers tower and at marketplace in kania)
many players in battleground and on astralislands too

(in the last time i did personal research on this matter as i was interested and result was seeing over 700 players in ~ 5 minutes just by traveling around a bit without even visiting the other capital city -
you can use addon for this purpose :) )

TL DR:
i dont know what you expect from population but in allods there are more than enough players for sure
Maybe if you are a league player you will see someone leveling, come to Empire and check it out :) I saw 1-2 people in 20+ different zones doing quests so yea it's pretty empty, now i just stopped playing the game because they banned my account because i was just playing the game... so i wish them all the worst . And trust me dude don't waste time for this game, i regret 5 years of playing. toxic people Stay in the game while loyal ones are getting banned. people selling/buying accounts never get banned, but i enter the game with account my friend was leveling recently and instantly get banned. that's the way community in allods works ^_^ I entered 10 different accounts i never got banned but this one which is highest lvl with 3 reincarnations gets banned. thats the thanks you get from allods support team :) :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: congrats allods :) your game will die very soon and you know it. servers empty, no one playing on subscription server. oh yea,game will not die, it's already dead!

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 5:08pm

dzonisho,

while you seem to have trouble with support and/or one of their decisions, please dont trashtalk the game itself

its a wonderful game which provides good times to many ppl and they love it

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 4:33pm

@dzonisho lol :D YOU! break rules (and pretty damn often at that) and complain about a punishment? gratz you just won the biggest retard of the year award :D

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:42pm

Does the chat ever get any better? Most boring chat in an MMO I've ever seen.

Yeesh.

Rate this thread