You are not logged in.

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 9:35am

Allods Online Error (error code; 0xe2003059)

Hi All,

Could someone on here help me solve an issue I keep getting whenever I load my.com to play Allods Online?

I always get this error message- internal error (error code; 0xe2003059). Close all application and try again, if this does not help, click error report and send the report to product customer support."

Can someone help me please, because I think this issue is affecting my gameplay experience?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 10th 2016, 3:18pm) with the following reason: title

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 9:41am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Can't help but I get an error code every time I launch Allods also and the "send error information" function has never worked. However, the error message goes away after the Allods logo turns into character screen.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:17pm

Hello,

This error code occurs when some app is interfering with the game or the drivers are not up to date.

On that note please open up your Task Manager - CTRL-ALT-DEL and select Start Task Manager, select the Processes tab, check if there's any software that you may not be aware that is running on your background that could potentially interfere, if so terminate that process. If you have Webroot, try disabling the real-time scanning. If that does not work try disabling Webroot altogether.

Do you run any programs like WindowBlinds, Stardock, Alienware AlienGUI, etc? They can cause conflicts which can produce this error.

You may try a clean start-up to find which process causes the error: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/331796

PS: message moved to "technical issues"
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread