You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:51pm

Really bummed about the population

As the title states, I'm really bummed about the population on both the F2P and P2P servers. This game got a huge black eye when it was ran by Gpotato, and with other quality MMOs out there (not that I'm saying that Allods isn't) the population just never seemed to recover. I was hoping for a population boom with the announcement of the P2P server, but alas no. I've always loved this game and even though I've went on to play other games, I've always came back to Allods because of how much I love it.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:59pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

What are you talking about sure P2P is not booming with players but F2P is packed like novo is filled with players just not many low level players there all max level.
Jinxed-level 60

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 4:03pm

f2p server is fine, i dont know about the p2p server. why would someone pay to play allods, when there are more polished p2p games out there.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 4:11pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

I enjoy the P2P server its show cases more skill then who puts the most money in the game. F2P players have skill but there power is based on who has the higher runes.. Why P2P is all gear not item shop No PvP mounts. :thumbsup:

Sure I plan to play Wildstar when it comes out but I still love allods.
Jinxed-level 60

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:16pm

mediaaa

Trainee

f2p server is fine, i dont know about the p2p server. why would someone pay to play allods, when there are more polished p2p games out there.

HOW CAN U EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION? u probably pay WAY more money than anyone would ever pay on p2p server for things...as i remember u have like full 9 or 10?.....so this question is just retarded.or u are. no offense. :huh:

Btw,PVP on P2P is F***ING AWESOME... no people with lv 11 ,12 and 13 runes to ruin the game everyone are equal.. u get the feeling that going to astral and get better gear actually worth something.....not like 'f2p'-where if u not rich and pay 3-4k$ u can go astral for 10 years and still suck in everything//
sss

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:29pm

The only ones I haven't really played are GW2 and Wildstar. The others - none of them are as good as Allods.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:33pm

Decen

Trainee

have like full 9 or 10?
he has full 8s and one 9. On ts you can hear the dread in the decisions he made when putting the money down.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 9:35pm

i farmed everything i own bro

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 11:04pm

lvl 15 runes or gtfo
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:54am

mediaaa

Trainee

ok ..u are like me...i had full 8 on lig side when i play f2p....also i never spend a peny...BUT!i played 2 years every day,to grind that(also pat5,ship,gear..)
AND u will agree on this-after 2 years constantly playing a geme,and grind,grind,grind and going astral,and grind and grind////what do i get?
full 8 isnt that high...whatever gear i had...when i meet someone from ascend. or other player with full 11 or 12...they f**ck me in a*ss..so whats the point then to grind that much and spend ur time every day ?
HERE is diffrent story...yes u have to pay montly some,but u know that your time worth something.....not waste...i play some pvp here and im delighted....
ANYway ur not going to play the game for 10 years....100$=1 year of playing....so not that much for good expirience..belive me i play on both,and i liked here.its simply better.
sss

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 5:50am

Blatantly false. All of them got at least one of those (very) bad sides: ugly art style, inconsistent or not really well-made lore, clunky gameplay. Allods has neither.

The only ones I haven't really played are GW2 and Wildstar. The others - none of them are as good as Allods.

GW2 comes relatively close but falls short on the progression department. Wildstar is not yet out, but they went way overboard with cartoon style for my liking.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:55am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

ok ..u are like me...i had full 8 on lig side when i play f2p....also i never spend a peny...BUT!i played 2 years every day,to grind that(also pat5,ship,gear..)
AND u will agree on this-after 2 years constantly playing a geme,and grind,grind,grind and going astral,and grind and grind////what do i get?
full 8 isnt that high...whatever gear i had...when i meet someone from ascend. or other player with full 11 or 12...they f**ck me in a*ss..so whats the point then to grind that much and spend ur time every day ?
HERE is diffrent story...yes u have to pay montly some,but u know that your time worth something.....not waste...i play some pvp here and im delighted....
ANYway ur not going to play the game for 10 years....100$=1 year of playing....so not that much for good expirience..belive me i play on both,and i liked here.its simply better.
I kinda agree on that... I also farmed everything I have (full 8 runes, pat 5, most 3rd tier cash shop items) and I am getting sick of it with every new cash shop release.....

Tho for me f2p server is meant for proving that I can be better than skill-less people who have high cash shop :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:27am

Can anyone teach me how to make a new account on the F2P server? i can't transfer my old accounts and I'd like to play this game again.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:10pm

mediaaa

Trainee

I kinda agree on that... I also farmed everything I have (full 8 runes, pat 5, most 3rd tier cash shop items) and I am getting sick of it with every new cash shop release.....

Tho for me f2p server is meant for proving that I can be better than skill-less people who have high cash shop
YE,but,NEW players- no one want to grind 2 years JUST to catch up others lol .... we didnt have a choise.they do. no one is crazy enough to do that..... (if they want to be f2p ofc),otherwise they must pay a LOOOOT of money (2000-5000$)...and thats way more than go for sub...thats i wanted to explain in first post.... :rolleyes:
sss

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:41pm

f2p population has exploded and has pvp poping nearly 24/7 (somtimes when its like 4 or 5 am for EU it stops)

I am also looking forward to 5.1 which will be a huge buff to f2p players and make grinding gold and shards much easier considering you can grind symbols of gold from KoE nonstop and Tka-rik wiill be reworked also.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I am also looking forward to 5.1 which will be a huge buff to f2p players and make grinding gold and shards much easier considering you can grind symbols of gold from KoE nonstop and Tka-rik wiill be reworked also.
:o source?
No, I am not f2p, however, I absolutely love turning on some techno and just grinding for hours. It soothes my soul. (Except I have no soul...since I'm a ginger... =\ )

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:54pm

http://allodsoracle.com/in-development-kingdom-of-elements/

That is Info about KoE rework, it does seem like there is a quest limit of 10 when I reread it but later on it references being able to grind trophies so not sure.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 8:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

http://allodsoracle.com/in-development-kingdom-of-elements/

That is Info about KoE rework, it does seem like there is a quest limit of 10 when I reread it but later on it references being able to grind trophies so not sure.
Thank you very much! I will check in on this after work! :D
Can't click anything here while at work...can't get virus or I get /workkick