You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 10:38am

dragagon

Unregistered

Where do you farm recipes?

As said in the title, I'm looking on how to get my hands on the best recipes for my level in weaponsmithing, can anyone share their experience/knowledge? thanks!

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 11:04am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Koe drops quite some, you'll see some in AH, and can also buy from the weaponsmith artisan.
If you're league side pm me I can send you some too.

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 12:59pm

Agree with Pochtron, though depending on your level then don't worry about it until you are max level as the gear you get from quests/rewards for leveling are enough.

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 8:55am

To be perfectly honest, professions are worthless right now. Except for alchemy I guess? The hammers are so stupid expensive to craft you're better off buying the CS ones, and that's the only real reason for professions right now.

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 9:20am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

To be perfectly honest, professions are worthless right now. Except for alchemy I guess? The hammers are so stupid expensive to craft you're better off buying the CS ones, and that's the only real reason for professions right now.
Which is a great shame for the whole game and had always been. Crafting, other than alchemy, hasn't been useful since level 40 patch -.-
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits