You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 12:33pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Utopie only works for... let's say... 6-8 core players.

Still better than nothing and better than a dead guild :whistling: :thumbsup:

Thanks again for publicity, we love you too :love: (or not...) :D
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 2:19pm

Laany

Intermediate

Erase
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:18am)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 2:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

And THIS!!!!! is EXACTLY why I can never join such a small community.
LOOK at this thread and every other thread about the p2p server.
It turns into a guild v guild or person v person flame fest and when there is only 2-4 guilds and 20-50 players on the server, who do you go to when you don't want to be associated with any of the flamers? Where do you go to when you don't want to be in a flame guild?

There is no where to go, no where to hide, you're stuck inside the flamer groups.

This is why I can not play this server, there are way too many big egos with such a small amount of people, it doesn't even out.

No offense, honestly, to anyone. Big egos are a part of internet gaming communities and it's inevitable, however, in larger groups it's a negligible amount of people, however, in small groups...it feels like it's right in your face.

So, now I will stay outside of this thread as I believe I've made my 2 main points about the p2p server and I don't play here so it's not really my place to talk. Good luck with the server...someone send me a message when there is more than 250-500 people playing it and I'll come join you. :)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:32pm

• "TheAdmiral94" started this thread

Quoted

Quoted

Hello , i dont know who you Ingame , but sorry it is not the first Patch with new Gear, Mounts, Patchs , Raids ect ! I play now long enough and it was the whole time always the same ! It give maybe 20 Player there stay over the whole time in P2p !

Your Words are nice , but it is not for long ! I dont know how often we try to make the P2p popular ! When Steam comes , we was full trust that more Player comes and STAY ! But nothing , on League Side 2 Guilds leave completly !

Because of the fact that you can bring so beautiful Gold from League Side to Empire, the Players are simply changed! What has broken the Balance! Then make this taxi, since none of the new really needs to do something and thus the boredom is fast! Just only the Players who stay and farms, farms and spend their Gold and Mats in the crafting to help the other! That's why the new Players have it so easy, but nobody thinks about it!

It has become too easy with all this, you do not really have to make an Allod for hours! And now we have all 3-4 Month new Patches ? That new Player have it easier ? Now ask your self why People not stay ! Then you have figure out how is best play your Char comes new Patch and all is change ! Wow this is so nice and makes so much Fun , when have spend kk on Gold for crafting what is useless then or when you farm things what you dont need after Patch !! So it give not much People there will fight and stay !

Your talking is just that you have Players who pull you through everywhere! S21 with mercenaries is something of easy there must not even have green Equip!

And this Sentence *The fewer people in the guild/server the better you bond with them* is so nice !!!! ;)
Very good points! the fury race destroyed the balance between the 2 sides because you can transfer gold easily from empire to lig side or the other way around. but I still think that everyone deserves to be a member of Utopie and I dont see the problem if Utopie became the only guild in the server LOL. :thumbsup: Utopie has the most hard-core players who can easily look after themselves and their guild members. By the way my name in the game is DarkDemo I'm shaffou's best student. :P
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:35pm

And THIS!!!!! is EXACTLY why I can never join such a small community.
LOOK at this thread and every other thread about the p2p server.
It turns into a guild v guild or person v person flame fest and when there is only 2-4 guilds and 20-50 players on the server, who do you go to when you don't want to be associated with any of the flamers? Where do you go to when you don't want to be in a flame guild?

There is no where to go, no where to hide, you're stuck inside the flamer groups.

This is why I can not play this server, there are way too many big egos with such a small amount of people, it doesn't even out.

No offense, honestly, to anyone. Big egos are a part of internet gaming communities and it's inevitable, however, in larger groups it's a negligible amount of people, however, in small groups...it feels like it's right in your face.

So, now I will stay outside of this thread as I believe I've made my 2 main points about the p2p server and I don't play here so it's not really my place to talk. Good luck with the server...someone send me a message when there is more than 250-500 people playing it and I'll come join you. :)
Welcom! join our guild :thumbsup: Utopie, oh! never mind :S you pop-greedy

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:47pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Sorry that i must say this , but this Arrogance is unsurpassable !!! 5 Stars from me and happy Christmas !! :love:

Arrogance is saying a guild is bad because you left it and arent possible to do content anymore, or to tell people that they should stop 'jumping' in a raid XD
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:48pm

Utopie has the most hard-core players who can easily look after themselves and their guild members
Funny to hear this from a mouth of a player who actually doesn't know any history of the server or the players. I have no idea who are playing the game currently, but from what i saw from first 2 months on 7.0 there were 3 very good players on empire side, Yagubo, Khualeppi and Ulfberht. Khunda and Samus are solid too but thats about it. If these players don't play there, I'm vety doubtful of your stance of Utopie's skill level.
Some history lessons of Avarice vs Utopie: Ava beats Utopie for first months of patch and proceeds to quit. After that Utopie brags about not being dead guild and being the best.
@groot Yeah excuse me for this post. Try to close your eyes to ease the pain.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:50pm

homerosi

Intermediate

And why does nobody remember ASC? huehuehue
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:02pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Utopie has the most hard-core players who can easily look after themselves and their guild members
Funny to hear this from a mouth of a player who actually doesn't know any history of the server or the players. I have no idea who are playing the game currently, but from what i saw from first 2 months on 7.0 there were 3 very good players on empire side, Yagubo, Khualeppi and Ulfberht. Khunda and Samus are solid too but thats about it. If these players don't play there, I'm vety doubtful of your stance of Utopie's skill level.
Some history lessons of Avarice vs Utopie: Ava beats Utopie for first months of patch and proceeds to quit. After that Utopie brags about not being dead guild and being the best.

stop boosting that saunaboys ego XD
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:05pm

By the way my name in the game is DarkDemo I'm shaffou's best student.

I rest my case.

Avo.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 5:09pm

By the way my name in the game is DarkDemo I'm shaffou's best student.

I rest my case.

Avo.
LOL ! what do you mean ? are you giving up on me ? come on ! I'm better than you think! by the way who are you? are you a member of my guild ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheAdmiral94" (Dec 20th 2016, 6:25pm)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 5:20pm

Quoted

Quoted

You are very welcome at any time to join our guild. And shaff will be the happiest if you joined ^^ just forget the past and don't be sensitive. ;)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 5:54pm

Laany

Intermediate

Erase

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:18am)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:08pm

You are very welcome at any time to join our guild. And shaff will be the happiest if you joined just forget the past and don't be sensitive.
Anyone can join any p2p guild at any time. Theyre so desperate for more players. I really doubt it is up to you to decide if I would be accepted to utopie since there is probably some people who hate me. Tbh i dont know why am I even writing here since thats just good ol bantz to be ignored.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:11pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Quoted

I leave about the Arrogance and the Greedy ! But i never say stop join Raid i say it for easy Fractal yes in Brotherhood , i say we need to do hard Fractal that was all where i said not to do this Raid !! So now you will change my Words in my Mouth or some other ? Im always up for Raids / Astral /As / Ah !

Same how in As that i say *We Attack Utopie or Epi !!! Come on please , all know that i will never start at first a Fight !! and i say take Chest and dont touch the Player !! Dont fight and dont attack ! When there attack us then we attack back ! But im not coward that i attack lower ship or Less People on Ship or my own Side ! Sorry but i try always to find a Way for all ! That all can have Fun or Amalgam or other Stuff ! Yes i know im bad im spread Poison , im the stupid Woman what play here ! Just in 1 Word im a Bitch !! But i honest and i stay to my Words and i dont like how Utopie People or lovly People now change it ! Do what you want and im realy not jelouse on Utopie , me dont care it , but few People in this Guild should think about this what there say or write to me and then look in the Mirrow , what there say now !! Thats Embrassing and this makes not more Fun when you try to help and then on End you are the Asshole !! When i deserve this ok then is this so !! But please look on your Words what you say ! ;)

PS: im sure Seppe you know not my Reason why i left ! Just People what not *...* know this !!

Ofc I don't know the reason, I also don't care because I see you making drama enough on imp side. I also remember you always being 5 years old when talking to me because of something you thought you knew, but if a person tells me I can't 'jump' inside a raid (by this i mean actully jumping up and down because it's fun and only requires spacebar) because i'm blocking her fun and vision, something is really terribly wrong! Not to even mention that you told koliber in that raid to remove his 'headpiece' because it was also getting in your way. But for such a veteran player like me you still know so few about this game, i'm really shocked.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Dec 20th 2016, 6:17pm)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:13pm

You are very welcome at any time to join our guild. And shaff will be the happiest if you joined just forget the past and don't be sensitive.
Anyone can join any p2p guild at any time. Theyre so desperate for more players. I really doubt it is up to you to decide if I would be accepted to utopie since there is probably some people who hate me. Tbh i dont know why am I even writing here since thats just good ol bantz to be ignored.

You are wrong Gibe! Shaffou didn't accept french people from ze beer who went imp side :(

Avo.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:29pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

You left cause one of the member doesn't want to go AS with you.

You made so much drama, you insulted so much ppl from other country for finally play with them now, you were so ridiculous with your anger post about dominion, you harrassed so much some of us (ppl left the game cause of this) and so many things again, the list is too long and it's not the original subject.

Maybe if some ppl don't know you they just have to read all your messages and can be judge by themseves, they have a little part of true now.

Each time you open your month is to slip your poison or leech some ass, depend of situation.

But stop to be jealous cause we find our balance and we have fun to play without drama, it'll be better for you and you will be focus on the good things to do in game.

Apply "Expect nothing and you'll be never disappointed".

Anyway, rage and insult if you want, seems you only know this way and I really don't care.

Again merry X-mas to everyone !!
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:32pm

Laany

Intermediate

Erase

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:19am)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:33pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

You are wrong Gibe! Shaffou didn't accept french people from ze beer who went imp side

Right Xupa, I didn't take them back and Utopie didn't take everyone want to join back after a leave or a switch faction.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:50pm

Quoted

@Admiral sorry but now you made my Day with *By the way my name in the game is DarkDemo I'm shaffou's best student*

If I wanted I could write you quite different! But I'll let you in your dreams!
"I'll let you in your dreams!" Why the shade? I did nothing wrong :( I wish I didn't reveal who I am. i will Expect Nothing from you tash And I'll Never Be Disappointed ! :)

Rate this thread