You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 4:42pm

Few People Abused Aod Bug

My last AOD saw a few ligs abusing the AOD bug , they know they got bug and yet decided to stay and so my team rage quit because of that , pls do something about this so everyone will learn to not exploit the game.. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=…pe=1&permPage=1

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 5:58pm

There is already post about this, no need to make another one.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 2:07am

my number one reason , want everyone to see that ligs who abuse the bug and hoping they will be on the ban list ..>:p

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:59am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

There is a customer support tab on the main site if you didn't notice. All reports should be made there, not in the forum posting screenshots of what happened.

Here is the link you might want to check out.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 1:44pm

hoping those people who abused aod bugs will drop by here and see their screenshots so next time they wont dare ..

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:12pm

ohh of course,because imps always leave the aod when they are bugged

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:01am

honestly i dont know about imps , but yeah hope they wont do it too ..

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:27am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

You don't have to leave when you get the immortality buff. Just go down on arena and stay near the wall. At the end take a SS that you didn't heal or kill anyone (so you didn't abuse it).

PPl from the other site should be aware thou, that even if those whit the buff don't kill/heal, they still can take chests, use fear/blinding etc., so be prepared and make screens of such behavior - it's abusing the bug, and post it so they can be punished.

btw. both sites are abusing the bug.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:16pm

I know were dealing with multible comunities now merged togeather , So in the case of the EU comunity i was part of it CLEARLY STATED -- If you received the bug you were to LEAVE THE AOD Emediatly not stick around not collect chest ect.

now if your party has said we cant win and flee's i dont see a problem if u stick around and play with the oppsite team as long as u arnt using the bug to collect chests. ive seen 1-3 person teams (not bugged) manage to get chests just fine and Annoy the other side and ive seen other side allow them to take em aswell.

my advise if u want to post about abusers ya send ticket but add your immage link into already started thread on it and if possible add a copie of the whole roster showing everyones dammage/healing/kill count.

its kinda hard to say i was just fearing the people who came near me if they have 0 deaths and 50 kills and a massive amount of dammage in the photos . and if your showing both sides info it will become obous who has the buffs and who dosnt.

now i dont care what bug it is or what side use's it as far as im concerned if your using it your a traitor to the whole comunity !.

.:MY APINION!!::