You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:57pm

Looking for friends/guild

Hello everyone, my name is Adelwin (IGN), I just moved from F2P to P2P and due to low population I want a guild or a group of friends to talk, play with. Sorry if this is not the right section for this thread!

PS: Empire side.

Kind regards, Adelwin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_5854546" (Dec 20th 2016, 9:05pm)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 9:39pm

Eddy

Intermediate

shaffou will be your best friend <3 :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:41am

shaffou will be your best friend <3 :D
only at the beginnings.

Then or you must put your tongue where never shine the Sun or must change the fraction ... :)

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:24pm

Hello Adelwin

First of all , Welcome on P2P :)
You're welcome on Utopie if you want to join us , for that , just pm in game : Khundarsse / Epilogue / Ruby / Shaffou / Elevina or Autotune ;)
We will help you for your leveling if you need it , then you could make end game content with us whithout problem.
we have player coming from a lot of contry , but we speak mainly english don't worry.

just ignore the trolls , they are trying to taunt for after complain about drama.
Sad they are even coming on this kind of post for make that , especialy with this kind of humor

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:35pm

Just log in to game and and a bit the players about why they quit from Utopie!

Not need to understand my humor and have my experience. It seems I wasn't only one who actually didn't liked Shaff. Utopie members seems to be a bit to arrogant for others and better they leave the guild , game.

Oh, on imp side there is a FR guild and a TR guild, not an EN guild :P

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:41pm

Is this a reason for try to taunt especialy on this post from new player ? i don't think.

And that's false ,we're an english guild , we maybe have what , 1 / 3 of the guild who's french.
Btw i think i know better the lauguage of my guild than you :P

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:47pm

There used to be an EN guild, but we have tried to revive the guild and it was an unsuccessful attempt.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 10:10pm

Ill make a thread with my questions go check it out :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "zenowity" (Dec 21st 2016, 10:20pm)

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 1:42am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Again a joke and I like :)

Thank you for our publicity, with you we'll never die for sure.

Merry Christmas !!

Btw if it was a serious question, Empire side has 2 guilds, Brotherhood (tr) and Utopie (en).

Welcome in game Adelwin.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 8:27am

Hello everyone, my name is Adelwin (IGN), I just moved from F2P to P2P and due to low population I want a guild or a group of friends to talk, play with. Sorry if this is not the right section for this thread!

PS: Empire side.

Kind regards, Adelwin
AWWWWWWW :love: this is the sweetest post I ever seen in my life :love: so CUTE !!! Adelwin!! I will be your second best friend because shaff will be your 1st best friend :love: ofc :D
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Rate this thread