You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 1:36am

Shoodia

Beginner

• "Shoodia" started this thread

Can't .

Hello .
So i was waiting for new race , when new race come in game , i can't play yet .
I don't understand why ? ;//
We live ... besauce we can looking for the stars .

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 6:54pm

what is reincarnation?
and how do i get it?

thanks!

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 4:27am

reincarnation is option to make a new char based on your old additionally, but you share all kinds of beneficial items from shop, mounts, bag, loothelper, etc
when you reach max level you can learn a special skill from that class
this way you can level up ALL classes in game on the long run beeing able to learn about them and beeing able to select from all classes the special skills
and ofc it gives a huge load of gold doing all the quests again ;)

its one of the greatest features this game has

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 12:50pm

freestile

Professional

its one of the greatest features this game has

i'd personnaly say THE greatest by far; but it could even be 100x better if reicas would share gear progress!!

I mean, for the moment it's just like if devs were telling us : "hey! see all these max lvl classes you have thx to our reinca system? well they are completetly useless now because you wont play them anymore? What? you're asking us why? Well that's simple, because we're selling an item called core morpher which allow you to change the class of your main so you don't need to play your others chars, but ofc you'll need to give us X-bc every 6 months for that ;) " ; us : "hum.... why can't reincas just share gear, so we can play all our classes without buying this item, + it feels stupid to have lvl-up all classes not to play them at max lvl don't you think... ?( " ; devs : " rrrooo stfu and give us your fking money!!"
==> NO :cursing: :thumbdown:

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 6:45pm

and i am like:
keep the coremorpher as long as its not permanent...

opportunity to free classchange every new miniseason (=play othr class reincarnation)
opportunty to play all reincarnations as "max geared" at begin of new season
i pretty much cant complain, i had so many GREAT pvp experiences these days... most players still dont have more than 2 blue garpieces; doesnt really matter in total; gearwise we are all equal more or less, only items spec ans skill really matter now... paradise ^_^

but of course i would still support and love shared gear and or permanent coremorpher
(but also, here to say the opportunity of winning a 7 day one from daily quest is great)

Rate this thread