You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 5:43pm

Aoidos reincarnation reset

Hello!

When 8.0 has been release I have created Aoidos reincarnation without thinking much about it, just to see new content.
Now, I have ended up with a scout, which I HATE, and I CANNOT reset that reincarnation.
Help? ;(

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 5:58pm

You can reset a reincarnation only when you delete all its stuff from inventory and bag (except butique tab).
I don't know about Aoidoi reinc, but i guess you can make new when reset it.
Vitalij - New Frontier

Monday, December 26th 2016, 4:27am

Nope. Naked nothing on it and still CAN NOT RESET IT

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Z_for_Zachariah" (Dec 26th 2016, 4:59am)

Monday, December 26th 2016, 7:05am

marta8933

Beginner

For completing quests at Aoidos map you're getting 100k+ gold in hourt. Probably thats why it is not possible to reset Aoids.
Nickname: Hinnete
Lv: 70
Fraction: Empire
Class: Bard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 26th 2016, 2:43pm

I am level 73 and I have earned 38k. Also there is no more quest to compleate.

How did you manage to make so much money?

Monday, December 26th 2016, 5:42pm

anyone was able to reset an aoidos reincarnation?
when making one it seems the spark gets consumed... without cant make a new one?
i dont want to try as i fear i maybe cant make an aoidoi reincarnation again after that

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 12:32am

freestile

Professional

anyone was able to reset an aoidos reincarnation?
when making one it seems the spark gets consumed... without cant make a new one?
i dont want to try as i fear i maybe cant make an aoidoi reincarnation again after that

same

and @marta8933 : how did you manage to make 100k= gold in 1h??

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 7:42am

In the subscription server, you can easily change to any race and class you want by just paying gold ^_^ a lot of gold. Oh ! and the build you want as well.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 2:03pm

on free server you can also just change class by paying gold... when you convert gold to BC and buy carneval mask with it... and same with buildreset

but this is about reset of aoidos reincarnation reset :P

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 11:23pm

The appearance is not a problem - you can change that with mask but changing the class is more expensive.
I can only hope for lucky core morpher from the daily quests! :thumbsup:

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 6:37am

Don't try to reset it into another race cuz u will lose the spark i tried it and now i have no spark and i am wandering how to get a new one feeling realy confuse ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(
Hello!

When 8.0 has been release I have created Aoidos reincarnation without thinking much about it, just to see new content.
Now, I have ended up with a scout, which I HATE, and I CANNOT reset that reincarnation.
Help? ;(

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 7:03am

When you hit level 75 with your Aiodos you unequip every item that is from main character and then you go back to main, now you can reset your Aiodos into another class, just don't reset it into another race or you will lose the Aoidos Reincarnation.

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 9:06am

When you hit level 75 with your Aiodos you unequip every item that is from main character and then you go back to main, now you can reset your Aiodos into another class, just don't reset it into another race or you will lose the Aoidos Reincarnation.
Is there a way to get the aoidos Reincarnation back? o.O ;( ;( ;( ;(

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 10:31am

You may have to submit a ticket, but other than that there is no other way to get it back once you lose it, there maybe more jars in the future but that could be months and months away.

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 1:36pm

Yes, try to sumbit a ticket. I hope they give it back to you, after all they should be more clear about this (don't know if there is any in-game warning when you try to do it), and i didn't saw them answer when people asked what happen if you want to change class, etc.

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 3:50pm

yosuf3, there is no in-game warning actually from what i have seen/noticed.

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 3:56pm

Friday, January 6th 2017, 12:17pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello folks,

Given a lot of us weren't in a position to hit max-level and unlock Aoidos via a fresh reincarnation, all players with reincarnations unlocked were provided with a special Jar. If you created an Aoidos (via the jar) then deleted or converted the Aoidos to a non-Aoidos, then tried to make a new Aoidos (no jar), then it explains why you've hit a wall.

A lot of people are inclined to try the new race, get their opinion on it, then re-use the reincarnation slot - sadly some may not have considered the consumable item that was involved. You should still be able to reset the reincarnation (which may or may not be tied to reaching a certain level and/or leaving the starting zone - needs confirmation) - but if you used the jar-method then altered the race, you essentially lose the ability to go back to Aoidos as the jar has already been consumed. Levelling to max and going through the normal reincarnation process likely doesn't have this problem.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jan 6th 2017, 12:35pm)

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:45pm

You need to complete the whole questline and be lvl 75 with an aiodos character to be able to make an aiodos afaik. Couldnt racechange until I did that.

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 12:04am

Can I reset my Aoidos reincarnation to ther class (still aoidos) and does it start lvl 70?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "vingador777" (Jan 8th 2017, 12:11am)