Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Day 4

Still no crystals to be found.

WTB support at least REPLYING to tickets I send in. How can I have $400 "pending" but not even a confirmation that I purchased them? Why is it so difficult to spend money in this game, lol - I'm literally here shouting "take my money, take my money" but it seems to be the biggest inconvenience every time I have to send in a ticket.

Strongbox sale ends in the A.M and the Paypal top up hasn't worked for a week, do you plan on extending the sale or somehow compensating those who are getting screwed over?

i topped up another month of sub and it did not transition. I am too waiting to get a response before it runs out.

Doesn't seem to be an issue everyone is experiencing - I've had a couple people PM me saying that they've been waiting for almost 2 weeks for their crystals. It's just annoying that it works fine one minute but the next I can't buy anything.

Update: Received crystals. Just happened to have been given them after the event ended - is there any possibility to exchange these for strongboxes? By extending the sale or other means?

Same here, I topped up for the event and now it's over I got my crystals....

Lioo

Profi

Beruf: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

• Nachricht senden

Sad to hear, that you got your crystals that late. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
You can still purchase Strongboxes in the Action House from other players.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Sad to hear, that you got your crystals that late. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
You can still purchase Strongboxes in the Action House from other players.
Unfortunately not in the quantity or price that I wanted. :|

I purchased $22 worth of crystals for subscription, one was on the 28th, and one was on the 30th and I did not receive a single cent of what I paid. Support is no help either.

Thema bewerten