You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:46pm

From where you get amalgam, if no Skirmish

Alchemy's Amalgam is slow in Green gear, usually need epic half Legendary to worth it.

How you earn your Amalgams for your gear?

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:48pm

khualeppi

Beginner

buy them with negotiants currency, anomalous sector and i've also been getting a fair emount from orders.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:59pm

Eddy

Intermediate

buy them with negotiants currency, anomalous sector and i've also been getting a fair emount from orders.
leppi how many u got from order? I got only 10 till now :S
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:36am

Kinda smelly:

You buy from Negociant -and others do- they price will be simply to high very soon.
Anomalous needs a ship and a crew. If you aren't in a team, or there is another ship who still want Amalgam, then is a bad luck + wasted gears and gold on ship.

This game was planned with skirmish to get just enough Amalgam. Alchemy's amalgam usually at Epic-Legy worth and at Green-Blue for sure not.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 5:02am

do distortion / astral and sell the drops to negotiant
there is a max price for amalgam

i think skirmish should pop as 6 vs 6 with option of more players joining
(would like this also on free server)

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 11:08am

You can still do Tka'Rik to get Amalgam.

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:48am

trials of blood in your order give amalgam :D but not rrly much :D also the training there btw

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 12:44pm

ANOMALOUS SECTOR

Always been the best source of Amalgam on P2P since Melting Isle was no longer relevant.

It used to be completely empty at some times before. Now I heard it's actually available twice a day, so visitors should be spread out in time even more.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 21st 2017, 1:07pm)

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 7:26pm

oh yeah dala is right ^^ was always the best source back the the day but nowdays where you get like 20 amal for the first win in bg (with the order stuff even waaaay more) didnt consider this^^ especially cuz amalgam from free traders was like 30 per piece a few days ago so you could just buy 240 amal for 1 distortion run :D

i miss ship pvp :/