You are not logged in.

New Frontier Wtf Are You Doing?

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 3:10pm

Wtf Are You Doing?

Fix the god damn game, it's unplayable.

<snip>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jan 11th 2017, 3:19pm)

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 3:18pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

+1

We get stucked on 56% Loadingscreen when changing maps. Even now I can't login.
We get crash and rollback, whereas on Smuggler Paradise changing map seems to be good. Do something please!
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 3:36pm

I thought these problems were because of my new computer, well thats a bit of a relief, but still, yesterday i couldnt log in to the game, i cant do it know, i didnt get the not a day w/o a gift yesterday. Whats going on? There were no problems like that few months ago. ?( ?(

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 3:39pm

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:09pm

can we have a damn fix ? i mean for f sake you know how frustrating is to looose experience every god time on reinc because your shitty game has a cut scene you skip it you crash you loose quest you let it run you crash you die you lose exp !!! and cant level cant do guild quest because guess what oh they got bugged on toon i wasted 20 replicator on nothing i cant go allod and they dissapear when i try to put one repli sais max amount activated but no replicator i can a boss no replic effect GG !keep up this and no one will play .... lost pots use elixir nothing happens get crash pots dissapear with no effect same as crafting inspiration pages ... awesome game but no this is to much

how do i fix this and also got leggendary gift coupon can i get my stuff or what?!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Slikgraphikss" (Jan 2nd 2017, 4:29pm)

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:20pm

- you sometimes get stuck on login after which game RESETS all your keybindings (server side settings) and you need redo them all
- 10 second lag
- goblin ball completely removed in attempt to relieve server (didn't help nothing)
- % zoning freezes

- NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT whatsoever

conclusion: server is dieing mechanically, its super old hardware and my.com (greedy as they are) do not want to invest in server upgrade (not worth it to them obviously)

Some problems are patch (software related) but this lags are certainly hardware related, it means server is suffocating (and not by population because we don't have it, but by being old and shitty).

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:46pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

- you sometimes get stuck on login after which game RESETS all your keybindings (server side settings) and you need redo them all
- 10 second lag
- goblin ball completely removed in attempt to relieve server (didn't help nothing)
- % zoning freezes

- NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT whatsoever

conclusion: server is dieing mechanically, its super old hardware and my.com (greedy as they are) do not want to invest in server upgrade (not worth it to them obviously)

Some problems are patch (software related) but this lags are certainly hardware related, it means server is suffocating (and not by population because we don't have it, but by being old and shitty).

I'm afraid you are right completely. Which is odd, since the RU version is so vivid and full of players.
therefore the conclusion is that the game is still awesome bu the EU management sucks.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:52pm

Laany

Intermediate

I thought it would be fixed?! On P2p is nothing
Wanted to leveling my Char on the F2p, but laugh is just impossible anyway! :D

It reminds me of the old times with slow internet, apologized for the sarcasm. Hope I can reach the Level 75 soon . :love:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:53pm

I can´t login, i get stuck on 82% loading character

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:55pm

Midnight

Beginner

quest Enemy at the boundary

got loading screen stuck and once after mob part where you die an go to purgatory, instead of being there I found myself back at quest location in the nearly dead form already ressed but in wrong location guessing cause normaly you res at Polis . I never went to purgatory xD

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 5:13pm

Monday, January 9th 2017, 10:37am

Alafff

Intermediate

Same story , yesterday domi i was between 0 and 2 fps , all my games are running smothly , but Allods , the only place i have more than 30+ fps is on login screen ...

Maybe put the allod exec in 64 bits?
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, January 9th 2017, 1:27pm

Diktator

Trainee

Not to mention that "Not a day without a gift" is still not working.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 1:54pm

Sorry to bother all of you again, I thought that would be my last post, but I have one more question.

Anyone knows how can I permanently delete my account? I can't find that option..

Monday, January 9th 2017, 4:19pm

I had red/black latency all day long yesterday
Does someone have the same performance issue?

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 12:23pm

azalin71

Trainee

Most of the time i have green ping and performance, but I have issues in bg and domi. I dont mind loosing pvp battles when its because the other team is better. But when its because I cant do shit because the game is failing, then I get really frustrated.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 1:43pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

pls watch your words, answer objectively and not with a raged behavior cause this dont fix your problems!

Write a Ticket with may some Screens or videos from your problem. That can help the IT to find a solution for it.
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Rate this thread