You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:18pm

Thinking about returning :) !

Hi

I have been playing Allods on/off since beta, I'm thinking about giving it a try again. I have been reading here on the p2p forums about population and it doesn't bother me as long as there is a nice guild/ingame community. I stopped playing as warrio so I'm thinking about buying the collector's edition and change my class with the morph. Now I got a couple questions.

I was almost done with my path to greatness, how hard is it nowadays to get emblems ? :)

Im thinking about rerolling a scout, how are they in 8.0 for solo/questing ? And does anyone got any builds to share, dps pve since I probably will need to quest :).

Thanks in advance and hope to see u all ingame. My warriors name is Lakritz and on Empire side.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:29pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Go pally or bard...
sss

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:32pm

Ok il consider pally :) have never played one yet. Thx

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:37am

Alafff

Intermediate

you can transform amalgam or staples (thing you get with helping hand on allods) , into greatness symbol , quest from 70 to 75 give around 130 amalgam and as blue was just discovered , you can echange staple too :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)