You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:09pm

New raid?

So we have new raid unlocked (GS wise)
But we are unable to go to it because its not implemented in game yet?
Is Allods really becoming a joke like this?

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:14pm

Penance

Beginner

Yes it's a joke to service, incluiding the game performance, massive lag and they cannot find the issue, need a i say more ?

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:18pm

Yes it's a joke to service, incluiding the game performance, massive lag and they cannot find the issue, need a i say more ?
Nope just need people to say it with me since my word alone isn't good enough :)
And now we are going to be week behind AGAIN because this BS.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:02pm

This time you can't really blame them, it's in the patchnotes

Quoted

Adventures

General

Normal and high difficulty raid adventures modes are now unlocked simultaneously for all characters on a server after some time.
But easy mode should be available for those with enough GS I think.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:17pm

Wish someone would suck me as much as you two suck each other ^^

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:20pm

Nope just need people to say it with me since my word alone isn't good enough :)
The voices in my head have told me to try to be a good girl this year. Not to mention anytime I try to say something, I always get, Working As Intended.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:34pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

Acces to new raid isn't at 74000? ( I didn't see anyone at this gs yet)
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:56pm

Acces to new raid isn't at 74000? ( I didn't see anyone at this gs yet)
With Ctrl+M the option to sign for it is not Grayed out anymore, but says its unavailable on this server.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 2:53pm

rozetri

Intermediate

My assumption was that no level of the new raid would be available until it was unlocked server-wide. It's not exactly the same thing as not being implemented... but it's basically the same thing as not being implemented. Technically this doesn't mean we're a week behind RU, though, in that they've had 8.0 for a little longer than we have. Regardless of that, all of this was very poorly communicated in the patch notes. They were both poorly translated and done so verbatim from the RU patch notes rather than providing any additional information. That's par for the course here, but rather disappointing in comparison to other titles.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 5:51pm

Russians got 8.0 on Nov, 23rd. Normal mode unlocked on Dec, 14th (3 weeks after the patch). Hard mode is set to unlock on Jan, 19th (6 weeks after normal mode got unlocked).

So if we are on the same schedule then normal mode will be unlocked on Jan 12, and hard mode on Feb 23rd.

The news about raid instance unlocked on ru says that easy mode is unlocked at the same time as normal (https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7375). So even if someone has 74k already on our server, they wouldn't be able to go raiding till Jan 12 even on easy mode.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:21pm

If that is the case we shall see, I just know option to sign is there, and all else usually when u cannot go is grayed out.
And msg is along the lines not available on the server.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 6:20pm

Lets hear the fucking excuses NOW

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 6:36pm

How did u manage to have 90+ fps in this game? I keep playing on 15-25 and in novo im lucky if it hits 10, even on low graphics, (my computer should handle this game with no problem)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 7:20pm

Hallway and Private allod only 2 places that don't lag for me.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 9:09pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

When we try to enter the raid, it says that the raid isn't available for the server, so does it mean that it has not been implemented yet?
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 9:30pm

Maintenance is required to enable the raid (at least it was like that on RU). I was hoping they enable it here on Jan 12, similarly to how they enabled it on RU in three weeks after 8.0 release, but apparently it's not the case.

Sad story.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 12:57pm

Why would they open the raid when they can't even fix performance lags???

Monday, January 16th 2017, 12:48am

So, are you gonna give us the raid before weekly reset or are you just gonna ignore us, because this is really poor management they we cant go raid even though we have the gearscore required! fix this!!!

Monday, January 16th 2017, 7:14am

Most likely more people will need to hit 74k gs to have the raid unlocked for everyone, which will still take awhile.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 4:55pm

Most likely more people will need to hit 74k gs to have the raid unlocked for everyone, which will still take awhile.
Doesn't mater and not the point, if people managed to unlock it, they shouldn't have to wait for others to unlock to be able to go them self. Because that is not how it works, it's not progressive unlocking or whatever it's called, it works if you unlock you can go, it would be like when people unlocked S4, telling us maint has to happen to implement it into the game, and people who have it unlocked already have 160/160 keys. This is carelessness on the management part 100%. Not players fault for having the raid unlocked on time and management not being up to par with the players.