You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:42pm

Boutique Shop Crystals/Money

My husband and I both used his Visa card to put $50.00 US dollars on our accounts yesterday. First it was saying the payments were being held for verification ALL DAY YESTERDAY, Now today our card verified that our money WAS TAKEN OFF THE CARD at 6:54 AM US Eastern Standard time, it is now 2:32 PM US Eastern Standard time and OUR CRYSTALS ARE STILL NOT THERE!? What is going on with this? This is upsetting me a great deal as it is in total, between my husband and myself $100.00 US dollars! This was our Christmas gift to each other and my husband had only yesterday and today off from work to be able to enjoy the benefits of the crystals but now will not be able to. This is shady business practice. Why has our money been taken but not showing up in our accounts?! That's not okay! PLEASE fix this issue! :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gemiini" (Jan 2nd 2017, 7:51pm)

Rate this thread