You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:28pm

I need a build for Paladin (PVP) and (astral DPS)

I need a build for Paladin (PVP) and (astral DPS)

can anybody help me?
Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 11:14am

azalin71

Trainee

This will do nicely for astral
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "azalin71" (Jan 9th 2017, 9:19am)

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 4:35pm

battle cry wont work on assault anymore. u need def aspect to use it

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:46am

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!111....…liib/C!a/JC!a/B

Those are the basic DPS rubies.
If you don't have those in your build you don't make enough DPS at astral, if you have it is hard to made a wrong build.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 3:18pm

rozetri

Intermediate

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!111....…liib/C!a/JC!a/B

Those are the basic DPS rubies.
If you don't have those in your build you don't make enough DPS at astral, if you have it is hard to made a wrong build.
That's only twelve rubies. Twelve rubies doesn't make a basic DPS build, it doesn't even cover all the necessary basics. And I'm not too sure about the necessity of Summer Lightning rank 2 unless you have Temporal Acceleration support to let you cram more attacks into your regular rotation. OP, this is the absolute bare minimum of what you need for DPS. If you want more than that, you'll want to expand out to this. At max with all available rubies (48+26) and talent points (68+14), you'll want to go with this. I haven't played Pally in a while, so I can't say if Retribution/Entangling Chains have become really viable yet in a build, but my assumption is that you're better off using the evolved Seal attack. This is pretty close to Ara's build, but exchanges some speed in firing off your first Incineration for a little extra defensive boost and a short-term CC mechanic as some bosses actually do utilize it.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 8:47am

deleted. Not important.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "u_10390364" (Jan 12th 2017, 9:56am)

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:52am

azalin71

Trainee

Added a few talent and rubies and I let you choose whatever you prefer
http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!332...3…htg/MVCZYBH!c/C

Dont use that build.

• Firstly you have 3 rubies that rely on using entangling chains on top of condemnation but you dont have condemnation - so they are wasted.
  • Secondly your build uses incineration that uses those stacks "denying" (cant remember the in-game name) but your build also uses entangling chains that uses up the stacks you gain, that means you can use incineration less often or to less effect.
  • Third, you have left out the damage buffs that come after the fading of your vow of light and vow of purity, very important buffs for pally.

Use the simple build I put up or one of Rozetris builds.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:08pm

Tested. Has exactly half of my fail dps at single target.

:)
Maybe he followed a "pro" build? :)

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 4:21pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Quoted from "azalin71"

Tested. Has exactly half of my fail dps at single target.

Maybe he followed a "pro" build?
I follow my own builds based on what I've seen and figured through on my own. Admittedly, the last time I did Pally DPS was before Incineration was split into being both phys and fire/holy. They also changed a few things that made Ret/Chains more enticing, I believe. That said, I'm surprised you were dealing less than half of your original build's DPS with the suggested build. Can you remember off-hand what your general rotation was? Compared with the build you posted, there are some differences in how the build I suggested works. I won't say outright that your build is bad, given I can't test on my own at the moment what your build does, but it does run contrary to the norm. If it does lead to superior DPS, well, weirder things have happened.

That said, the build you posted does have some of the problems that Ara mentioned, though I've noticed you have since deleted the build you suggested. Still, I would definitely have picked up the rubies for damage buffs when vows fade. The Law and Order rubies actually are being wasted at the moment, too, given you have no source of Condemnation. Now, you never want to actually cast Condemn, given it eats a canon. The Interdiction rubies that cast Condemn at the end of Rage of Light are what you want to use for getting Condemn. Interestingly, you can actually cast Condemn via Interdiction even if you don't have a single talent point invested in Condemn. You could probably switch the Solstice ruby over to pick up at least one Interdiction ruby if you're purely interested in DPS, that would let you make use of Law and Order. I would probably also drop the SoJ defense boost rubies in order to pick up one of the damage buffs that procs when a vow fades. You ideally want all four rubies, but you may have to subtract that from the max HP rubies or simply wait until you have two more rubies for use.

Regardless, I would drop SoJ down to rank 2 in order to get your Vow of Purity up to rank 3. On the rest of the talent side, you are using the base versions of both Seal and Ret, and you WILL see a damage boost by using the evolved versions of those skills at max rank. I don't know if you have the available talent points to do so, though, and it would probably require you drop SoJ to rank 1, remove Screen, and lower or remove both of your tear skills.

I'm not sure if this would make for the BEST DPS, but it would certainly optimize what you're currently familiar with. Doing what you know generally results in better damage than learning something new.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky