You are not logged in.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7:07pm

I need a build for Psionicist (PVP) and (astral)

I need a build for Psionicist (PVP) and (astral)

can anybody help me?
Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 1:36pm

Check the other posts, there are many builds around:

I give you this for astral: http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!6!333…PZOW!yrf/RWVOVC

Ofc, it depends on the amount of points you have available. Most people don't take the assassin, so can use those points in something else. About the rubies, i saw some builds that take the 3 rubies from the top (of the grid with most rubies used): those are very nice but should be careful with what you take away.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 2:47pm

People don't take assassin in PvE build, because there really is no time to cast it. It's far too low overall damage to justify spending 1.5s casting.

You should take increased Agony duration ruby. If you have any extra rubies after that, you should take increased Vertex and Decomposition damage rubies as well.

If you do harder sectors, you should rank Twin and possibly even Hypnosis up, although I'm not 100% certain if that's really needed on f2p, I heard those are much easier there.

Astral Body is not worth it for PvE, just the form. 10% extra damage reduction isn't worth this many points.

Fear makes no sense in any other aspect than Suppression (which isn't viable anymore after 8.0), it takes longer time to use (due to global cooldown) than the effect will last, seems like a cruel joke from the developers.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 4th 2017, 2:57pm)

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 9:47am

plz give me build for psy pvp

People don't take assassin in PvE build, because there really is no time to cast it. It's far too low overall damage to justify spending 1.5s casting.

You should take increased Agony duration ruby. If you have any extra rubies after that, you should take increased Vertex and Decomposition damage rubies as well.

If you do harder sectors, you should rank Twin and possibly even Hypnosis up, although I'm not 100% certain if that's really needed on f2p, I heard those are much easier there.

Astral Body is not worth it for PvE, just the form. 10% extra damage reduction isn't worth this many points.

Fear makes no sense in any other aspect than Suppression (which isn't viable anymore after 8.0), it takes longer time to use (due to global cooldown) than the effect will last, seems like a cruel joke from the developers.

Rate this thread