You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 11:07am

New player needs some help

Hi all!

I played this game long time ago not for long 20ish lvl 2 characters.

Now me and my friend are about to start and will mostly play together mostly.
What bothers me are those new stats not really sure what exactly they do and what class benefits most from what.

I will prolly play Druid or Healer(mele probably) and friend will be mage so what stats should we improwe,ofc we are new and will focus PVE for quite some time.

Friday, January 6th 2017, 12:02pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Welcome back to Allods,

This would be more suited to the "Archetype " forum - where you can check out/ask for the latest class info (assuming any existing guides have become irrelevant due to 8.0).

Stat wise, it's a lot more clear-cut than it used to be, and the basics can be checked by mousing over the statistic in game. Proficiency being a flat-increase to dam/healing, Bloodlust being healing-through-damage (vampiric) etc

Unlike the past, builds and stats have become a lot more streamlined and compact, so you should have no problem getting to grips with them.

Regards,
Mhul

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 10:36pm

**Leveling**

--Offense--
Proficiency > brutality (avoid determination)

--Defense--
Bloodlust > Lifepoints (avoid willpower)