You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:48pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

Anyone leveling 0 - 60 ? How it's going ?

Hello agin. I play on P2P server.

Recently i decidet to lv up my reincarnation (warden). I noticed that now it is way way harder to lv up than before. Abnormaly difficult to be precise. I know that reincarnation have that egg debuff but that is not the point. My point is that I'm 3-4 levels above mobs on map and i struggle very hard to kill anything. And if something is attacking me i'm soft as a kitten.
Now i went to Twilight Isle and tryed to do that quest where You need to kill demons that walk in a line to a dragon which is fighting giant demon. I can't do it O.o I never had that happen. I mean this quest never was easy to a certain classes but these demons are lv 42... I'm 49 !! That 7 lv difference. I should 1 shot those bastards but I struggle to kill them in time. I respeced 4 times to try different builds (more aoe, more dps, mele, caster, hybrid, You name it), invited friends to help with various auras, removed egg debuff (+33% vigor) and i just can't do it O_O even if I'm 7 lv above them ? Is something wrong with scaling of mobs or character stats? Or warden is so weak ? -.- (i doubt that).

Plz share any info about Your leveling process after new patch.

Cheers :)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:51pm

Im having no trouble at all!

Im really not sure what to suggest, but I am only at the end of Kirah :(
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:10am

Reputation gear, yo.
For glory.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:48am

Deactivate the inca buff for those quests.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:40am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I deactivated reinc debuff and made everything possible to up my dps so I can kill those demons in time. That rep gear could work so thnx Bloodraven. Yet I'm still shocked that 7 levels of difference won't cut it ?! Sometimes i think that after new patch devs forgot to adjust mobs stats for players without runes (P2P).

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:10am

Ghost

Trainee

Yep. I finished leveling my engi reinc on the P2P server last week and I gotta say... I was close to tears of frustration more times than I ever want to admit. Every level between Eljune and Kirah was like pulling teeth. It's insanely, stupidly difficult to level a reinc on P2P and should not be attempted. The worst thing about the -30% vigor debuff is that the more you level, the more it takes away, until the point where your vigor is red. Every. Single. Level.

Another terrible thing is our pets. The engi turret goes kamikaze suicide potatoes mode, and the warden pet aggros about a third of the entire world.

Tips:
- Work at the edge of the maps and stay close to safe areas. Pull with lightning. Wait until the mob is practically on top of you and then send the pet. In other words, be far, far away from other things, and be as safe as possible. Leave no room for mistakes. Heal always.
- Do not attempt any dungeons unless you are 5 to 10 levels above.
- Only use Marks of Fate on collection quests or very time-consuming ones that have you running from one side to the other. Grind the killing quests and do the rep until you catch up with the exp you've lost from dying, AND have a 1~2 level advantage over the current set of quests for your level.

I can tell you future reincs that your burdens will ease at level 44. From 41/42 to 44, grind the Gipatian ghost rep -- 14k exp for killing and skinning 5 boars, 5 wolves, 5 toads. It's amazing exp. btw do not attempt defiled ruins lol I went back there at 60, eff that dungeon.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:05am

Simply levelling does very little to increase your stats.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 12:19pm

I leveled up on RU from 0 to 60 when they released 5.0 there. When I hit 60 my runes were 211/111. I leveled up a warrior and I only had problems doing the solo instanced quests in the new content.

If you have any troubles get reputation gear. Try not to have your gear cover all stats. Spilling into more than 2 offensive stats makes you weaker. I'll say - focus on proficiency and brutality. Bloodlust always helps, but it is a defense stat, so it can be borderline ignored while leveling up.

If you have problems dealing damage as a shaman... it's probably because you have high determination and you're not taking damage, so you're not getting the damage boost from the stat. Also, your build may be bad.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:15am

If you have problems dealing damage as a shaman... it's probably because you have high determination and you're not taking damage, so you're not getting the damage boost from the stat. Also, your build may be bad.

this also is important for warriors, since when their barrier absorbs damage they do not get determination bonus
only after the barrier is gone it stacks

Monday, April 7th 2014, 7:56am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Rep gear helped. Still i managed to finish that quest i mentioned just barely (13/15 demons got to dragon than time run out ftw). As for stats. There is not much of a choice especialy concerning rep gear. You got what they give You :< I focus on proficiency and bloodlust for survivability.

One more thing. More than half of quests i finished with Marks of Fate and I'm 3 lv above mobs in area. I strongly encourage all leveling players to use them. Don't be afraid to run out of exp and grind. I had no problems with that. Probably it's becouse when You finish q with MoF You not only get the exp from quest. The moment You use MoF You get additional exp so it is exp from quest + bonus exp for using Mof.

Marks of Fate FTW ! (best feature since auto-move) :thumbup:

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:11am

I cleared that quest myself yesterday and had absolutely no trouble - I took no more than 3 hits (two Celestial Judgements and a cheeky Cleansing Flame to kill it) to kill any given demon.

I'm really not sure how you had that much trouble...

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:55am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I suppose You play Helaer class. Any class with any type of instant cast DoT will have no trobule woth that quest.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:36am

Celestial Judgement has a long cast time - spamming Cleansing Flame won't do enough damage to kill the mobs in time (the front-load is nice, but the dot is weak) and will empty your Mana in seconds.

Don't fight at the end, fight at the spawn point.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:11pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Yesterday my sister cleared that quest in second attempt. She play as summoner. I think that wardens are not very well build for this particular quest cause they lack good DoT, quite long skill cd and shitty AoE. To tell You the thuth now (Wandering Isle and Frontier) I barely have any problems so i guess that it will work out fine from now on :)