You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 11:49am

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Level 65 looking for someone to group up with to max level @ F2P server

I'm a returning veteran, currently level 65. I logged on the other day and played for a bit, but just didn't enjoy it enough when solo. I'm also not familiar with the new skills and abilities, so I'm not that good at playing my class yet (Summoner) and I'm also not sure what would be a good leveling build.

With my current build I'm not really able to level that fast and it would probably be much faster and certainly more fun if I had someone to play with.
I will probably just wait until someone shows up here who wants to group up. I don't find any joy in soloing this game right now.

If the game had a bigger population it would probably not be difficult to find someone to play with in-game, but I've seen like two players in my current questing area.

If you're interested please leave a post here and/or send me a PM and I will probably see it quite soon, then I'll send you a PM back.
For faster response you can also join my Discord server and send a message there: https://discord.gg/yKX7h4J

NOTE: I'm located in EU, CET timezone, so if you're in the US it might not work out.

-Peace
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch