Giriş yapmadınız.

F2P Few ideas

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 4:24pm

Few ideas

Like in the subject i have a few ideas you could use.

EDIT3: In a nutshell:
1- Make raid search for every raid in the game, not just for the new ones. You could also make difficulty levels for every raid, by that i mean easy/medium/hard, something like that and rewards - those materials to do mythic equipment, with each level more materials for 1 astral key, this would fit the update that comes to the game now (8.0.1)
2- Finish building novograd :P
3- Could you make the map work like that, so when you open it, you can see every map, dungeon, raid, everything. This would be helpful.
4- Increase map pool of spawning astral gems. I think this is a small thing, but would be appreciated.
5- Bring back summerhold (or is it reserved for summer only ?( ), i liked playing it. Or you could make a battleground with those vehicles, so people would fight in 2 teams, on an arena, this would be interesting.
6- Also i think if you could make equipment scale, when going on bg, to the point everyone has the same items(gear score), just for the time of bg. I think it would be great because people could enjoy battlegrounds while those better equipped could do rated battlegrounds, where the equipment matters. If you would do scaling equipment, both in normal and rated combats, people would be rather unhappy about that, but that's just my thoughts.
These are the suggestion from below written shortly.

1 - I'm done begging people, saying how almighty they are, so they MAYBE help me do raids. My suggestion - if u could do raid search for new raids and delete it right away, why don't you do raid search for every raid in the game, let's see what happens, hmmm? For sure people won't be gratefull for that, I bet.

2 - This game is almost dead. Don't You say it's not, because that would be a lie. Maybe instead of throwing into the game with new patches each time things like new mounts, assault shells, new chests so expensive only those who pays the most can have, get the money and forget about the problems, think of something that would make new people want to play the game. If you want this game not to die entirely, make some content low lvl friendly or even advertise to get some new players in. Game's based hardly on end game, there is no point in making it more endgame than it is, when you don't have almost nobody to play it. My suggestion - AT LEAST bring back happy hours, things like that. So people won't have to be to tortured while playing.

3 - During the game, i've noticed many bugs. Small ones, but there were big ones too, and this patch (which is 8.0.00.36.1 of 23.12.2016) proved it. My suggestion - For the love of god, fix at least a tiny bit of it. With each patch I haven't seen the list of things that were repaired or aren't working properly with the info You are doing something with it. For example - old instruments in incense gibberling npc, what is this option even for? What does it do?; Another one - if you deleted those little shop in npcs that selled bags with equipment for each level as i remembered , why keep the npcs? Let's don't forget about the bugs nowadays - Not a day without a gift, (it was a good way to encourage people to the game btw) thing that kept some players playing. It got bugged and isn't giving tasks which means no rewards. Automove isn't working in some maps, most of them are new ones. The "look for a quest" option shows maps you can't open manually. It's only a few here, when i'm done making a list with bugs i'll put it somewhere or edit this (or in b4 i'll get pissed and stop playing this game again for some time)

EDIT: Not a day without a gift has been fixed (for me), so good job :thumbsup:

4 - This one is just cosmetics, but could you make it somehow, so novograd won't be a construction site since the beginning? When you get out of novograd and go to lightwood arena you can see those big bricks laying on the ground on the way there. My suggetion - finish the building :thumbup:

5 - And last but not least - server optimization. This patch, brought a next piece of a story line, new gear to get, new quests to do, new maps to explore, but it also brought many lags to torture players with. When devs were throwing a patch at us, I was there to play it (this may sound weird) and i've never encountered this many problems each time I played. My suggestion - I have a question - what the hell are you doing out there? If you don't want to monitor this game anymore and you don't really care what's going to happen with it, close it for good and give the money back to people who had to deal with such things as are now. Or you could regain people trust by replacing this potato you call a server for a new one (that works good enough to handle your patches) with the money you've stolen pretty much.

EDIT 2 6 - Astral gems, by that i mean, could u please expand map pool of where these little devils can spawn, or make more places where these things spawn, it would be very helpful.

I kept this in me for too long, my thoughts when encountering another bug "oh no problem, they probably know what's going on and they will fix as fast as they can". Now I know I've been wrong. I think this patch made me write this whole thing. Well, what's left for me to do now is hoping someone in charge there will finally understand some things. :(

EDIT 2 After another break from this game, im back again and see nothing changed. Four months and what? You've guessed well, nobody did nothing that can be crossed out from this list. At least you could do something with the performance, i still have drops on bgs from 15fps to 2 or 1 (on low options! :cursing: ), but it was worse than it is now, in before you couldn't even move in novo without being put back in the place you started moving, now you can move properly, so we got that atleast. :S
I'm encouraging people to comment/upvote this so finally we get devs attention. I'd like to know what do you think of these ideas ;)

Bu mesaj 6 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "domi5500" (May 22nd 2017, 9:44pm)

Monday, January 9th 2017, 11:02am

Alafff

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 361

Konum: 666M under your feet

Meslek: Allods

• Özel mesaj gönder

I upvote this :)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 1:01pm

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 11:44am

Alıntı

Not a day without a gift, (it was a good way to encourage people to the
game btw) thing that kept some players playing. It got bugged and isn't
giving tasks which means no rewards.
you can only receive a gift if you kill a last boss in an allods or won a battle ground :P

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 6:51pm

Alıntı

you can only receive a gift if you kill a last boss in an allods or won a battle ground :P

I think you haven't read the whole thing, becouse its so long i guess ;) Few lines down i wrote that they fixed it :thumbsup:

EDIT: Not a day without a gift has been fixed (for me), so good job

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:38am

Alıntı

I think you haven't read the whole thing, becouse its so long i guess ;) Few lines down i wrote that they fixed it :thumbsup:

Alıntı

who ever will read everything you wrote must have no life.
you gotta summ up your article so that readers get the point faster.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 12:28pm

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:23am

Now that there is new administration here, i'm trying to bring this thread under their supervision, hoping to see atleast 1 of the things listed above done :D Even a simple response saying this could/couldn't be done would be appreciated.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 11:40am

Search for all raids would be great. They could also make them for different levels: the original level and one balanced for the cap level.

When we do the cap level raid, we get special mats the first time, but if we go more, we get only dust. The idea would be to give normal mats on the following times, that way people can go more than once. This would help to get people for party.

Don't know if it is technicaly posible but another idea would be to allow people of both factions to queue for the same raid. This would make it easier to find a party. This should also work like that for astral bcs some times must wait a lot to go with at least 2 more people, when the ideal party is of 6.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 12:19pm

Search for all raids would be great. They could also make them for different levels: the original level and one balanced for the cap level.

When we do the cap level raid, we get special mats the first time, but if we go more, we get only dust. The idea would be to give normal mats on the following times, that way people can go more than once. This would help to get people for party.

Exactly, this is one of the many ways this idea could be developed, and not only this one. That's why i care so much to catch attention of the administration, so our ideas won't go to waste. Glad you left your idea :thumbsup:

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 5:22pm

Bump since got no message from mod regarding forwarding this / not forwarding this to the devs.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:43pm

Friday, June 15th 2018, 10:19am

Eddy

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 225

Konum: Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Özel mesaj gönder

Novograd building is done in 9.1 :D btw nothing special :P
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, June 29th 2018, 3:49pm

Lisad

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 553

Konum: A galaxy far, far away

Meslek: Magic tricks

• Özel mesaj gönder

Dear player,

Thank you for your feedback. We have heard it and it has been forwarded to the revelant teams. Some things that we would like to clarify regarding it. Firstly:

• Luky Hours have returned to the game
  • We will finish building Novograd soon, expect big patches.

As for your comments about bugs:

• A full list of bugs and errors that you have encountered in the game would be very helpful
  • As well as regarding the lags, could you provide more spesification? Maybe some video?

Again, thank you for the feedback.
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 11:55am

I support the idea to have raid search for every raid in the game. That would help new players allot especially since the population is so low.

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir