You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 7:09pm

Tailoring / getting proficiency stats

Hello,

I am struggling a lot as a returning player to get a hang on these changes in the game. I have several questions regarding tailoring:

First, I can only craft items with 0 proficiency stat. How do I change that?

Second, how to accumulate these Illumination points, do I need to do something else besides craft as many epics as I can?

My level and my tailoring level is 67.

Thanks!

P.S. if there is a friendly guild out there who would be interesting in inviting a hard working summoner in return of some information, leave a comment :p

Monday, January 9th 2017, 12:26pm

Second, how to accumulate these Illumination points, do I need to do something else besides craft as many epics as I can?

Not necessarily *successfully craft*.

You get a fairly large amount of inspiration from just finishing with a few epic or blue "pieces" on a completely failed craft.

For example if you got two epic pieces, it's better for your inspiration to go get that 3rd than to reroll them in hope of getting a blue.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 12:54pm

Thanks for the answer, and how do these Inspiration points turn to Illumination points? I read somewhere, that you get them for crafting epics, but so far I did not notice that I was getting them.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 3:18pm

Thanks for the answer, and how do these Inspiration points turn to Illumination points? I read somewhere, that you get them for crafting epics, but so far I did not notice that I was getting them.

You need to manually turn them, each "half bar" of inspiration can be turned into 1 illumination point. It's only available during creation of an item.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 1:39am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

Not necessarily *successfully craft*.

You get a fairly large amount of inspiration from just finishing with a few epic or blue "pieces" on a completely failed craft.

For example if you got two epic pieces, it's better for your inspiration to go get that 3rd than to reroll them in hope of getting a blue.

I wrote those values down some time ago. Those are the p2p - values, so there might be some differences, but I don't think so.

10 - 2 epic
20 - 1 epic, 3 blue
20 - 1 epic, 4 blue
30 - 5 green
30 - 2 epic, 3 blue
30 - 3 epic, 1 blue
30 - 3 epic
40 - 1 epic, 4 blue
40 - 3 epic, 2 blue
40 - 5 blue
100 - 4 epic
100 - 4 epic, 1 blue
100 - 5 epic (without inspiration completion)

These are the base values. You can increase them with those things from cash shop or the potion you can craft with alchemy. (However this potion isn't worth it...)
The max value is 400. Therefore you can convert 200 points into 1 illumination point.

maybe it helps :)
BAUA POWA!