You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 5:17pm

bard build

Hi !
i need a build of dps and build of supp
can you help me pls? ^^

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 5:53pm

when you open the build configurator there are small yellow stars
look at them they lead to a dps build

maybe someone other will help with support build

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 6:17pm

Eddy

Intermediate

you can make 4 diff builds, support pvp, support pve, dps pve, dps pvp ... all those are pretty same but some minor changes are needed :S And also depend which server, f2p or p2p .. :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 7:20pm

t
you can make 4 diff builds, support pvp, support pve, dps pve, dps pvp ... all those are pretty same but some minor changes are needed :S And also depend which server, f2p or p2p .. :D
:D

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 1:45pm

There are so muhc more than 4 builds to bard.
Full support example for domi could be 3 different builds.
Aswell as support dps that could be differing from pve and pvp probably up to 4 builds or more.
Aswell as dps there are about 4+ builds yo ucould be using example physical dmg and natural dmg builds.
Though you need to be an experienced bard player to be able to master all these builds i just had to put it out there :)
But as a beginner to bard you are good with 2 hybrid builds between pve and pvp. Like one support and one dps, that will make you more vertile in both scenarios.