Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

DPS ranking?

Are there any DPS classes that are really lagging behind the others right now in higher level content?

i see best dps atm is all , i mean i saw a pala who dps 600mill while the 2nd was 200mill , and they both have same gear same runes .

nearly all classes are in singletarget pve dps nearly equal if you ask me^^ only the cleric dps seems weaker than others while the psi seems a bit stronger

psi has for sure the best burstdmg in the game, its a matter of 2 seconds deciding you live or die vs a good psi (absorb the conecntration bursted wob agony phantom 25%debuff burst with following psychosis)

overall PVE dps seems quite similar for all classes

in pure AOE however warrior is VASTLY superior to every other class
paladin + bard also very good

Beruf: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Nachricht senden

cleric dps in aoe is pretty op in pvp, + it has a quite nice single target burst too, i enjoy it very much for the moment ;)

i see best dps atm is all , i mean i saw a pala who dps 600mill while the 2nd was 200mill , and they both have same gear same runes .

600M dps? -maybe 6000k dps

Xtagadax

Anfänger

Beruf: ligueux

• Nachricht senden

On single target PVE I think the enginneer have the most dps, follow by paladin and psi or summy I guess

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xtagadax« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

On single target PVE I think the enginneer have the most dps, follow by paladin and psi or summy I guess
engi now have the lowest dps in the game.

As a Engineer i am a acid dps, 777,666 in runes, pat 5 and victory cross, instead of using swiftness i use crit chance, the damage i do is pretty good, much better than swiftness, best thing i would suggest is to just mix and match stats to get what you want.

Now for single target vs AoE depending on who you run with then dps will vary but most people you can out dps and sometimes on the boss you can do alot better than some, so i say its bs that engineer is lowest dps, it is about the middle.

For my stats i do Crit Chance around 200+ mark, det as high as i can get it and Natural Damage at 150 average, defensive stats Survivability, Concentration, Bloodlust

my dmg range is 1m - 7m dps and sometimes when i crit can hit 11m add the order bonus of 30% dmg i can crit 15m dmg at times.