You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 2:35am

new recipes

Where does one acquire these new level 55+ epic recipes?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:59am

Where does one acquire these new level 55+ epic recipes?
I bought some in the auction house, and found one in a monster drop. (One I could use, that is. I've had more non-usable Leatherworking and Blacksmithing recipes from drops than usable Tailoring ones. I haven't seen any Weaponsmithing epic 55+ recipes.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:13am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

yup, they dropp from mobs during the quests you make from 55 -> 60.
At 60 lvl the recipies for insignia drop in Wilde Shores, the last map from chests the mobs leave after death. But those are even more rare than the ones for <60 lvl

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:32am

reeah19

Intermediate

if you have 25k rep you can buy them at the proffesion npc, they are blue and cost around 250g but they allow you to make purple too, and most of them are better than the ones you get as drops
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 8:54am

Tirofijo

Trainee

What i dont understand is, why the recipies you drop from mobs are the same as the ones you get automaticly opened free while leveling your profession from 56 - 60. Nobody can use them, nobody needs them. You tell me there are different other recipies for epic gear others then those you buy from NPC ?
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 6:03pm

Duelya

Trainee

What i dont understand is, why the recipies you drop from mobs are the same as the ones you get automaticly opened free while leveling your profession from 56 - 60. Nobody can use them, nobody needs them. You tell me there are different other recipies for epic gear others then those you buy from NPC ?
afaik the ones u learn automatically are all bind on pickup, the recipe ones are for bind on equip , as in sellable stuff

Sunday, May 4th 2014, 10:02pm

reeah19

Intermediate

yea those are bind on pickup and slightly lower vigor/stamina on em, but they're also cheaper to craft
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Rate this thread