You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:07pm

Allods community. For the P2P server

8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_10457877" (Jan 15th 2017, 1:36pm)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:16pm

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:32pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Seems you don't follow rules from forum...

I can understand your frustration cause we don't want you in our guild, but please stay mature, you don't know me and don't know our guild.

Have fun.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:35pm

shaffou. no i would not like a invite to your toxic guild. 8) i agree with the Op. your a jerk some times
<removed image link>

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Buuhuu" (Jan 15th 2017, 6:32pm)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:42pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Don't worry, I'll not invit you back and please stop to harass me in game like earlier, play quiet or go in another game if you don't like Allods or don't understand it.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:44pm

good thing there's no guild called Utopic.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:48pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Tbh mybe some rules are sax in utopie..but but..their progress is great, no1 force u to join utopie...u can create your own guild, or u can go leauge. Also in utopie is few rlly good players and even if i am on leauge side, i am friendly with those guys from utopie, ofc not with all of them, with some..So this is bullshit.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:50pm

yea i think the Op was being nice. lol but shaffou rings a bell. lol and she is mad. like earlier. i was trying to be nice with her. and find out what happend. but she come into a Op post and harasses them thought i give her something to think about. No one wants in that guild! shaffou. come on! soo gross!

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:53pm

Quoted

I thought to shine a light on this toxic guild and person. I know many people would love to make a post about this. But have not because they fear of what she and her guild would do. Please leave a comment on your thought
Well that clearly counters your dilettantish disguise by calling that guild "Utopic".

If too many Bunnies populate the environment, we need to hunt some to keep nature in balance.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:58pm

oo there are alot of other guilds on imp. you dont need to join that guild. i am not saying Ppl in Utopie are bad peeps. the Op seems to be pointing out shaffou

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 3:58pm

shaffou. no i would not like a invite to your toxic guild. 8) i agree with the Op. your a jerk some times <removed image link>
Then stay in Guild "Brotherhood" instead, nobody cares !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Buuhuu" (Jan 15th 2017, 7:19pm)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:01pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Still you assault me iceonblood (bloodnice16) ? Seems you are not able to discuss, it's pity for you but not my problem.

Bye :p
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:03pm

dont get to mad shaffou. you know i defend Op against someone like you. yea i dont think i hide behind anything. Look at my img. lol Derp! i stream with it every time.
Shaffou! lol :D :P :P :P :P

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:06pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

i stream with it every time.

And ?
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:11pm

can i say your harassing me lol you seem to like that word lol. when the word your looking for is embarrassment. lol you are thick headed. and personaly i will agree with the Op. He/she is trying to say. is You are personaly toxic. and the ppl around you become Toxic. if i read it right. you come into his Op and dont defend but claim false harassment and rules? like i said shaffou your a jerk. and toxic to the bone. i guess saying your a old self center ladie isn't so far from the truth. get a cat 8o

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:12pm

it seems you are the toxic one here bloodonice16.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:16pm

defending op is toxic you got me. lol

English world-.Toxic
poisonous.
"the dumping of toxic waste"
synonyms: poisonous, virulent, noxious, deadly, dangerous, harmful, injurious, pernicious
"toxic houseplants"
FINANCE
denoting or relating to debt that has a high risk of default.
noun
poisonous substances. the more you know.

Harassment ha·rass·ment
həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/
noun
aggressive pressure or intimidation.
"the state also grants us the right to pursue this belief without any form of persecution or harassment"
synonyms: persecution, intimidation, pressure, force, coercion; informalhassle
"
For the people who cant understand. or know the word and what it means.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "bloodonice16" (Jan 14th 2017, 4:24pm)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:38pm

So the reason for this topic is, that the Guild "Brotherhood" can't leech anymore from Tank Khualeppi ?
Without him they no more have any progress ?

LOL !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Buuhuu" (Jan 15th 2017, 7:19pm)

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:52pm

No brotherhood had nothing to do with the post i was just talking about it with them. this is a out of guild Op. Gl though. but Drama with say they did! DUN DUN DUUAAAAAHHHH! heck i even offered to leave. if that really comes to it. Guildless holds more perks.. ^^ trust me.. Change name. class and Boom get invited to utopie. Not hard to do lol.

ps i so would do that. :thumbsup:

pps NOT!~!! HAHAHa

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:59pm

*prepares popcorn*

Rate this thread