You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 11:35pm

Winter Event

Hello there!

Today community service fucked up again.
They just removed all traders for new year card items out of the snow resort.
I also saw that it was removed completely from past weeks/days of the ingame calendar...
As there was no news article regarding durations of the events,
I was assuming that both events would end on the same date.
Was putting the event out of the game actually intended?
Elsewhise, if you really want to be so stupid to end one event earlier than the other,
I at least expect some information from you on the website.
Just making it unavailable is ridiculous and I request to re enable the event until the end of the snow resort.

I hope to get an answer from you soon!

Kind regards

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vagrimst" (Jan 17th 2017, 12:28pm)

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 12:36pm

duration was shown on the ingame calendar..

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 2:03pm

Can you provide me a screenshot?
Also, why is it then that you can't see the event by looking at the past week in the calendar?
Still expecting Information about such things on the website (as I assume that the majority of the players don't actually use the ingame calendar)
This is simply insufficient and not acceptable as writing a simple news article on the website shouldn't be that time consunming to rather stop community service.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Vagrimst" (Jan 17th 2017, 2:23pm)

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 5:10pm

I was thinking the same, I checked date for winter event and it lasts a while longer. Nothing dating back in calendar about new years event, but sometimes they just remove it.

Either way I do think it was early to end new years event, and it should be same time as atoll is open, even if correct info had been given.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 3:37pm

rozetri

Intermediate

The calendar is like the LEAST reliable thing in this game for gauging when temporary events happen. It does fine for regular daily or even weekly events, but most of the special events in the game are basically just toggled by patches for durations that seemingly no admin team has been able to determine. I don't even think their activation and deactivation events are properly programmed by RU.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 1:16pm

I didn't got any official respond yet, just nothing....
This sadly proves my point, community management is abandoned.