You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 8:56am

dragagon

Unregistered

Long lost helpful website of Allods Online

So I remember quite some time ago there was this person translating stuff from the RU servers and setting up this amazing beautiful and helpful website with literally ALL info about Allods Online, quest lines, mounts, builds, art, whatever you can think of. I've lost the URL and not even sure it still exists because I recall somewhere that the website got shutdown or something because the web dev was not getting any help from my.com or something?
Can anyone clear my mind on this one? thanks!

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 9:43am

the person who did that amazing work for us she was called "Oracle" in the forums, which you can probably find her search bar. The website was shutdown correct, had it bookmarked but doesnt exist no more. She did an incredible job of keeping up with that offical allods site. i miss Oracle now too.

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:10am

did some digging and found a few social media links to her stuff.
looks like last updated year shows that was in 2014... guess she has gone
and done betters things.. I wish her luck where ever she is.

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

- cheers.

------------Free to Join, Free to use.------------
Discord | Allods Community Server (Hub)
"A place to hangout, share experiences, share adventures & meet your fellow Sarnaut players"

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 1:26pm

Eddy

Intermediate

She quit this game few y ago .. and she is married now :)
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 6:07pm

dragagon

Unregistered

thanks!
(How do i answer to your personal message by having this "requote thing" ? )