You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 2:09pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

New Feature: Timed Artefacts

Dear Sarnaut,

Are you itching to unlock your maximum potential in a flash? Thanks to Goblin Banker's latest and greatest plan, you can do just that – with a twist! Introducing Timed Artefacts, the latest addition to the boutique that not only allows you to rent all the power you will ever need (for a minuscule price), but also save a portion of that power to help you unlock them permanently at a later time.

Scared of investing your hard-earned war-wages into Runes of Power? Unsure if additional offensive & defensive stat-points are the way to go? Now you can gain all that (and more) temporarily for a tiny rental fee AND gain the items you need to help you gain that power forever and never pay for it again!

Sound good? Then check out what Goblin Banker has in store for you:

Please Note:
  • These items will soon be added to (and become permanently available from) the boutique. Many more may also become available in future, so stay tuned!
  • You can purchase multiple Rune Packs at once, but bonuses from other packs do not stack with bonuses from other fragile or permanent items (eg., you cannot buy multiple "Volume of Conclave" to gain multiple +120 stat bonuses simultaneously, or stack them with unlocked 'non-timed' bonuses of the same kind.

Thanks to this new feature, nothing can hold you back - and no rental is wasted. Unlock your true potential today!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jan 19th 2017, 2:24pm)

Friday, January 20th 2017, 1:35pm

If I buy 6 Fragile Runes of Level 8, will I receive 2400 Crystal Chips? Or is that a non-stackable bonus?

Friday, January 20th 2017, 1:36pm

Some of the stuff looks good. The jeweller manuscript, for example, is nice to rise the gear score.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 1:38pm

Never too late I guess, will Premium system be available on New Frontier anytime soon?

Friday, January 20th 2017, 1:38pm

If I buy 6 Fragile Runes of Level 8, will I receive 2400 Crystal Chips? Or is that a non-stackable bonus?

I think that only goes for the stats, talents and rubies, but i may be wrong.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 2:23pm

Meh, except for the 4th page of Mage's diary, rest is not even that rare. Maybe introduce the next tier in a promotion like this?
I don't know, and I don't know what I don't know, you know? :|

Friday, January 20th 2017, 2:31pm

Great Mages Diary..
+5 Rubies? Really? or is that an error?

also, this can be used when you have all the permanent items already? (i guess not?)

Friday, January 20th 2017, 2:51pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey guys,

The Overall Concept; Rather than just renting X power for Y time and it later expiring without a trace... You instead gain a portion of that power to help you work towards a permanent version in future via much more manageable payments, and still reap the benefit of the full item of choice along the way (for a time).

Regarding some of the questions, will first refer back to the news notes:

Quoted

You can purchase multiple Rune Packs at once, but bonuses from other packs do not stack with bonuses from other fragile or permanent items (eg., you cannot buy multiple "Volume of Conclave" to gain multiple +120 stat bonuses simultaneously, or stack them with unlocked 'non-timed' bonuses of the same kind.

As mentioned, the non-rune bonuses DO NOT STACK (neither with itself [double rent] or the permanent version) - so if you already have the permanent version of X unlocked, renting X will provide no additional benefit other than the permanent 'extras' you get with the purchase. Same can be said about renting a power twice at the same time (which I assume would refresh the duration, not 'stack' with it - but you would still get the permanent extras per each purchase).

As for Temporary Runes;

Quoted

You can rent as many as you need at any time, and gain the extras with each purchase, so yes, if you were considering multiple level 8 temporary runes for a month, you would get the 400 crystal chips per rune rented to help you work on your own permanent runes (or whatever else you choose to do with them). TLDR; Renting 6x8-Temp runes would indeed net you 2400 crystal chips.

Quoted

Meh, except for the 4th page of Mage's diary, rest is not even that rare. Maybe introduce the next tier in a promotion like this?

As said in the news, new timed artefacts will also be considered in future, so keep your eyes open if the system appeals to you -- it is early days yet!

Regards,
Mhul

PS. Pretty certain the rubies are not a mistake :)

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jan 20th 2017, 3:20pm)

Friday, January 20th 2017, 3:19pm

With the ruby page, do the fragments stack and allow progression? (if I buy enough to get 10x pages, can I combine into a legend scroll?)

Friday, January 20th 2017, 3:23pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

With the ruby page, do the fragments stack and allow progression? (if I buy enough to get 10x pages, can I combine into a legend scroll?)

I don't see why not. As far as I understand, the fragments you acquire are no different to those you could get from, say, Strongboxes related to that specific item, so yes, if you had already been working towards X and had fragments elsewhere, they should be combinable with those acquired from renting - and should all up-scale via combination as they usually do.

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, January 20th 2017, 3:29pm

No way to speed up the 30D cooldown? Just gotta stick it out for the frags?

Friday, January 20th 2017, 3:45pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

If there is a cooldown, you'll have to stick it out I'm afraid. It is more of a 'feature' than it is an actual sale - the concept is that you get that power for 30 days and keep something from it at the end to assist with unlocking the permanent version, not so much a filler means of acquiring fragments in general.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jan 20th 2017, 3:51pm)

Friday, January 20th 2017, 4:29pm

Never too late I guess, will Premium system be available on New Frontier anytime soon?
We are working on Premium system. It is a part of nearest plans.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 5:51pm

Very Cool I think ...

I think that this new offer is so good to be true ....
so you pay 205 BC for 1 month level 8 rune and you get an extra 400 Crystal Chip which is worth about 200BC , lets say 180 if you are willing to sell it Cheaply ... so for one month of level 8 rune you pay 25 BC for it ... that is insane !!!
The only thing that I have a question about is are the temporary Items are trade-able ? since you have the choice of buying the new offer either in BC or PC ... so if you buy them in BC they should be trade-able I guess ...

I also think that the new offer will result in a decrease in the respective fragments price due to the endless supply the demand will be decreased, as a result people will lower the prices to increase the demand .... sounds good :D

Titanium.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Friday, January 20th 2017, 10:54pm

What happens if you buy the jeweller manuscript and have a purple ring equiped by the end of 30d and it expires? it stays there or goes back to the bag?

Friday, January 20th 2017, 11:14pm

Maybe fix the performance lags instead of adding new stuff?

And stop deleting post about this cause thats all you CM's do, never give any info about this issue...

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 8:13am

205+82+305+41+410+105+105= 1253

Pack of raritie: "buy all the fragile goods at once and save 279" = 1999

Pardon me? Is there something that Iam missing here?

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 11:19am

PinkiePie

Beginner

Quoted

205+82+305+41+410+105+105= 1253

Pack of raritie: "buy all the fragile goods at once and save 279" = 1999

Pardon me? Is there something that Iam missing here?

Yes is right but the Pack of Rarities have "6" Level 8 Runes.

205*6 = 1230+82+305+41+410+105+105 = 2278 ;)

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 1:54pm

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 11:49pm

the whole package was 999 crystals in Russia...
Firstly we even pay more for crystals and secondly you even increase the price of the package...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 22nd 2017, 11:57am) with the following reason: language