You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 7:21pm

Is (June Catacombs) good?

I was wondering if you can get great awards by doing that.
user_10191317 has attached the following image:
  • june.GIF

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 8:21pm

the rewards are not so great (piece for june wings -> costume and a few amalgam or something) but its funny as its free for all, so you can kill everyone

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 2:30pm

freestile

Professional

suggestion regarding june catacombs :

why not making it pop at some precises times in the day, just like AOD; it could be at 17h30-19h30 for exemple..
This way it would maybe remind everyone that this bg actually exist and make it more likely to pop as everyone has to sign at the same time...?

pretty annoyed that this bg never pops, to me it's the funniest one by far ;(

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:50am

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 7:00pm

freestile

Professional

could be nice too

but yes, something has to be done regarding JC anyway, i mean, one of your bg's never pops but np everything is fine? -_-

i've had a little hope that orders would maybe make it pop because of the JC buffs, but as usual no one give a fucke ;(

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 6:27pm

VashBOG™

Intermediate

JC used to be good, not anymore.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 7:39pm

Aionwen

Intermediate

i really really liked the thrill in JC. ok, the map was kinda suboptimal, way to unlabylike and no place to hide or trick someone BUT the atmosphere was darky and deadly and it was double surprising, negativ by enemies and lucky by friends.
gathering in an area and chillin afk for some amas was always great, BUT some lousy imps as usual brought their personaltinydickwar into this harmonie of peace and freeloot and so the devs "thought" about "balancing"... end of story.
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!