You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 11:52pm

Azir

Intermediate

• "Azir" started this thread

Things that should be done.

Ok so this forum post is all about ideas and ways to make allods a fantastic game again. you can leave comments if you like I will be making to categorizes one for all allods and one for just p2p. So lets get started.

First off I want to start by saying that allods has had a long history of ups and downs, players leaving and joining and leaving again etc, but it has stuck around for a long time even with all the ups and downs. This game has something that not many games have, and that is the will to keep going even when things look grim. Sure you got games like WOW, Rift, Elder scrolls online, the old republic, and many more that are doing great but you also got games like wildstar, everquest, and all the little games still holding on, then you got allods that is right in the middle its not fully dead and its not fully at its max. But it came be. Ok so here's a list of my ideas,

Graphics:
First idea graphics I know the game has some pretty good graphics but there are little things that can be notices like blurry ground next to detailed ground like these shots I took.

And theirs lots more I have seen I know the game is not known for its awesome graphics but it would be nice to have alittle more passion being put into little's details.

Same goes for the races I mean pridens and and the new Aoidos look amazing with details and face movements so why not give the old races a new update, all I am saying is maybe have a small patch based on updated the graphics of the game just alittle. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am also running on a 4k T.V. and still the ground looks blurry even with full graphics on. even other objects look blurry. I am not saying to redo the whole game just update the graphics :)
Plus your right Dala the new races due look like they just used old models I mean the female aoidos use the Xadadanian females body skeleton even they even pull out a stoll to sit on the same as the Xadadanian.. As for the male Aoidos I have a feeling they just used the Arisen Skeleton and just changed how they run. I also want to say twerking really come on there are so many more danaces out there then Twerking.
Also can we please make this a playble race for league

So next this is for sub server, for those new players that join they should be given a 1 or 2 week free sub just to test the game out or do what WOW did make it so you can only get to level 20. it may make the game more interesting Just a thought really.

Also for mounts everyone enjoys the mounts but on p2p you only get to enjoy old ones till you have to get faster ones, why not make mounts level with you toon so you dont see everyone riding the same mount but rather people on different ones they like. Why I am on the mount topic update the mounts I mean look.

Why not make the wolf mounts and all the old mounts of more of a new look to them change them up alittle. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And I mean come on theirs alot of mounts that are not battle mounts that could be used for p2p.

Ok last one for now I know there are lots of players who miss the old old astral allods for when the level cap was 42 to 55 how about bring them back but updating them for sectors. I am sure people would love that,

Also p2p should get to enjoy death animations they could unlock them with quests or something hard to do. :thumbsup:

Ok well that its for now post your comments if you have any ideas you want to see happen.

P.S. also it would be fun to have a costumes creator where you can take old gear you liked and wear it as a costume. or like old weapons from old patches like the shied you got from Dead city relic that would be fun to wear as a skin over your own sheild, like all these

I mean there was the crystal shield and the deadcity shield and the tep shield that looked awesome. so bring in weapon skins that way everyone can look the way they want. and not all have the same looking gear.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (Jan 24th 2017, 4:09am)

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 12:29am

Azir

Intermediate

I hope everyone enjoys my ideas I hope that the mods take the info and pass it along to the creators so they can take this ideas into thought.

Or this new mount that never got added

Or this pet for wardens that never got added to the game as well

But add more hair styles and more skins for warden pets and maybe some skins for summoner pets

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Jan 23rd 2017, 12:35am)

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 2:49pm

Same goes for the races I mean pridens and and the new Aoidos look amazing with details and face movements so why not give the old races a new update, all I am saying is maybe have a small patch based on updated the graphics of the game just alittle. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am shocked.

Really.

I'm seeing the exact opposite. Priden and Aoidos don't come close to old races when it comes to quality of their models/textures/sounds. That's even leaving style out of the equation (that is highly subjective, but still I'd find it hard to believe more people would prefer new races to old). Old races are superb.

It's like they downgraded their art department or put a fraction of the effort into the new art.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 23rd 2017, 2:54pm)

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 3:55pm

freestile

Professional

for me new races also look better than old ones :)

also agree with your others suggestions Azir, even thought these things are not specific to the p2p server and could perfectly be done on the f2p too

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:57am

Azir

Intermediate

Yeah I will update my list, For once I feel the creators need to take the thoughts and ideas of players to heart

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (Jan 24th 2017, 4:10am)

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:41pm

Improving the textures hardly makes sense without a proper overhaul of the entire engine. The game performs like trash on any decent hardware, dropping frames while having 20% GPU usage and such.
However it'd most likely be far too much of an investment at this point.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 6:22pm

Well Dala, I would say even if they have limited customization they are still the superior race in terms of like everything. All other races are some kind of failure.

Elves are supposed to be beautiful but their visuals are outdated, oh yes and the always gray eyebrows no matter your hair color.
Gibberlings must have themselved Priden'ed in terms of the looks of their fur.
Kanians are basically apes except women have a little decency but not enough to save them.
Arisen have been killing all their own customization options since the birth of this game.
Xadaganian women are good, men are decent but not great. Men do not look good, but they do not look that bad either but they need some polish like all others.
Orc males are perfect, and females are wannabe males. They should have been closer to Brienne Tarth from Game of Thrones. Just because you picked a female does not mean your character must look feminine. They look pathetic.
Pridens lack wilderness and feral looks. The girls are basically inspired from rabbits and the males have typical russian beards. They are not war veterans, they are the hunters.

At those aspects, Allods had done one thing right with the Aoidos. And that is making a unique and interesting race that has a look like no other, even otherwordly and they succeeded at that. Also being unable to show helms gives them a unique meaning. You cannot shape your body for the dress you want, you must shape the dress that matches your body. I think it is quite realistic to this world's standards and forcing you to do some artistry in your dressing choices.

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 10:31pm

Azir

Intermediate

What is this?? Is this what Novograd was going to look like?

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 10:31am

freestile

Professional

would be so cool to have updated graphics for the capitals/old maps that look very very outdated now

Rate this thread