You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 1:36pm

New Raid: Need some tips

Hello, i just started to join to the new raid but i still don't know all the mechanics and stuff, and i would like to know if someone could give a few tips to survive each boss.

This is what i know so far (it may be wrong):

-1st Boss:

Not much, died too fast XD

-2nd Boss:

The first stage is easy.

In the second must hit the bosses with different names and keep both with about the same % of hp, can quick select them by clicking their hp bar.

3rd stage, i get a little lost here, i know one team must follow one and the other stay in the middle: all the times i went to follow the other and np i was doing fine but at some point was instant death, there is a debuff or something i should know about?

-3rd Boss:

Looks easy, avoid the pruple ground and stay behind the boss with all the party.

-4th Boss:

Stay near the servant of light, under the dome (when is there), avoid the black sparks. Also kill the adds (is that the best way to deal with them?). I don't know what to do with the small bottles that spawn all over the floor.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 2:31pm

Alafff

Intermediate

All thoses are easy mode , and easy mode is really easy (except second boss maybe)

1rst Boss , avoid aoe , kill adds.

2nd boss

Need to focus lost spark when they appear cause they give buff to boss that augment considerably theirs aoe damage.

3rd boss . avoid purple square , and get away from square with purple mist, it is where thunder will hit.

4th boss : kill add near goblin that way everyone can focus them , and it is same tactic as in normal (but for different reasons) , And the small bottles are needed for goblin to make the shield (each bottle is 10 , goblin need 30 and can have a max of 100)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 4:31pm

Thx for the tips, i still have problems with the 2nd boss but i last almost until the end now. About the first boss, i find it imposible to survive the debuff and the big aoes, maybe with another build, don't know.

Question: yesterday i did a full raid and only got the dust thing. Do i need to have keys to get the other mats or something else happen?

Thx for answers

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 7:45pm

Alafff

Intermediate

You only loot mats once per boss and per week , afterward it is dust
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 7:52pm

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 10:31pm

When the 1st boss does his stomp aoe move you need to be on the far side to avoid it, it covers most of the map, if the tank can keep it one side then that gives you more room to avoid it, if you can see the ring of dust thats the end of the aoe so stay outside of that.

Friday, January 27th 2017, 5:51pm

Youtube.
All boss fights for easy/normal and hard mode are posted there.

In other words, research and study the vidoes of mostly RU what they are doing with their char at what time.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 3:09pm

I still have some doubts about the second boss. In general i get the task to follow Sim but for some reason i always die at the end.

Must follow Sim to different small allods. The first ones are easy: fire, lightning, ice (i think), poison... The poison one is hard if don't have a debuff removal but the debuff goes on again, so i found that the best option is to remove it after we port to the next allod: the best option is to use the healing turret from engineer (shared skill), if your class can't remove debuffs. Now, the problem comes on the last allod, a big orb spawn on the middle of it and no matter what i do, i always die there. So, my question is how to avoid that?

Thx for tips.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 5:43pm

I think there's a debuff that kills you if you perform any action. You should either wait for it to pass or use myrrh spell to break cc.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 5:50pm

Ok, next time i will check that, thx