You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:21am

teleport bug

Hello i have an teleport bug when i try to teleport to imperial square it dc for me please help? ?(

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:01am

i had that too yesterday

i had done island quest astral and after using telporter i got disconnect and progress of island quest (kill astral boss) was gone

i had to do again

500 gold for teleport
~300 gold for mercs x5 = 1500 gold

so 2000 gold cause game has bugs

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:23am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Yes, it happened yesterday (and in recent past too) for many players. The problem then was the internet provider for the communication with allods servers (it wasn't and isn't, the players fault). It moves you back the last 5 min and resets all the quests, things, you were doing during that time.
If it happens (specially when you are teleporting to YT/Novogard city), next time teleport to Old square or other location in Nezeb and go by foot/mount to YT.
For Novogard, teleport to IOR (Isle of Revelation) and then use the stone to 'go to Novogard' (not the teleporter), this is a dialog option at the stone. It will take you to Novogard port from where you can go to the city by foot or mount.

ps. ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
why didn't you make a group and fly to the allod? It's cheaper then go alone.