You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:27am

Magneto90

Beginner

• "Magneto90" started this thread

Problema trasferimento - transfer problem

Salve Community, Io ho un problema con il trasferimento di un account proveniente da Allods IT.
Durante il trasferimento dell'account uid41332 ho sbagliato ad inserire l'indirizzo e-mail. Ho trasferito l'account su un e-mail sbagliata, come faccio a rimediare?
Se inserisco l'e-mail corretta non posso più fare il trasferimento poiché mi risulta già fatto, cosa devo fare?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Community, I have a problem with the transfer of an account from Allods IT.
During the transfer of the account uid41332 I was wrong to enter the e-mail address. I transferred the account of a wrong e-mail address, how do I fix it?
If I enter the correct e-mail I can not do the transfer for me is already done, what should I do?
Xiaoyu & Kuma - Warden Kanian

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Magneto90" (Apr 9th 2014, 2:36pm)

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:22am

Ciao, vai sopra in server e cerca " sondaggio italiani in impero " la troverai risposte . Almeno spero. Anche se sembra strano siano sotto quel titolo 8)

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:16pm

Hi Magneto90,

Unfortunately only the support team can help you with that now:
http://en.allods.com/contact

explain the situation to them and they should be able to assist you.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 2:36pm

Magneto90

Beginner

• "Magneto90" started this thread

thanks man ^_^
Xiaoyu & Kuma - Warden Kanian