You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 10:18am

Hadagan should be right. Atleast thats the correct transkription according to google translate. It was wrong with the old translation.

http://translate.google.de/#ru/en/%D0%A5…%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD

Hadagan should be right. Atleast thats the correct transkription according to google translate. It was wrong with the old translation.

http://translate.google.de/#ru/en/%D0%A5…%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD

I'm not so sure that there is a correct transcription into English spelling, because English lacks the throat noise (pedantic: voiceless velar fricative) that the Cyrillic X represents (assuming my reading of Wikipedia's articles on the Cyrillic script is correct). Using German spelling conventions, you might transliterate it as Chadagan, but that's because German 'ch' represents the throat noise. (The same goes for Chadagan in Welsh spelling or Ghadagan (I think) in Dutch. You might get away with Jadagan in Spanish. Hadagan is probably as close as you'll get in English spelling, but it isn't right. The French are out of luck, of course, because they don't have anything remotely like the throat noise, and 'Hadagan' would sound the same as 'Adagan'...)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:34pm

In Rage of Mages (Allods) 1 & 2 and Evil Islands they were Kadaganians/Khadaganians.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, April 18th 2014, 10:24pm

Open your game directory and go to data/Packs folder, you have files titled "Hadagan" there, also have a look at this"

To me, it clearly seems the authors intended it to be translated as Hadagan.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 6:12am

Oracle

Intermediate

Dala, I'm pretty sure the H you are seeing there actually represents Russian N (Н) from Nezeb and Nezebgrad (Незеб and Незебград).

Normally the Russian X is translated to Kh in English, for example Харьков which becomes Kharkov in English. The X could be confusing in English, but it's been like that for a long time now and I guess it's not likely to change now.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 10:19am

The Loca team IS working on it.
there is a LOT to localise, its not just 1 or 2 small changes here or there, to my knowledge they are going through EVERYTHING.

This is awesome news. I am so happy to see this exact thing said by a community manager. So thanks ^^