You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 12:43am

Help trying to complete "For The Good Of The Empire"

Help trying to complete "For The Good Of The Empire" Quest cant seem to locate the "Energy Sphere" in Lab13 :cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 28th 2017, 1:13pm)

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 3:41am

Ok have ran Lab !3 with T on still no luck =( Have tried to google for more info only to just find a description of item an that drops in Lab !3 but doesn't say who or where it drops grrr Getting very frustrated !!!!!

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 3:42am

OMG I finally found it so never mind =)

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 8:07pm

Sorry to bump, but its driving me crazy! Could you (or someone) please tell me where did you find the "energy sphere" in Lab13? I've searched every corner and killed everything in sight three times already!

Thanks in advance. ^^

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 4:34pm

Hello,

It seems to be in a chest:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/item/1613253816
(this is so old I can't remember right now where it is exactly)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 6:18pm

the chest is obtainable after killing the final boss in lab 13
(press T on keyboard to see the chest highlighted)

i strongly recommend to SKIP this quest as it takes an enormous amount of time and rewards you with an outdated weapon so its basically completely worthless

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 12:35am

dragagon

Unregistered

i strongly recommend to SKIP this quest as it takes an enormous amount of time and rewards you with an outdated weapon so its basically completely worthless

Perhaps forward this to the team?

Friday, July 6th 2018, 11:23am

Perhaps forward this to the team?

the story in this quest is good indeed so for the "full" experience someone should do it, but most players want to level up and not read every sentence of the lore :x
the "worthless" was meant from a progressive view