You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 4:38am

Is the maze good?

If the maze is good, is there a way that I can access it?
user_10191317 has attached the following image:
  • maze.GIF

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 4:45am

build a group of 6 ppl and sign via the battleground tab^^ you can get granit to build your own maze, corals to build factorys which produce gold on your own island, dragon tears which makes you ultimate abilitys stronger or simply a big chunk of gold :D

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 1:56pm

Or just test it your self and see what is the deal with mazes?
Don't see a need for all these posts like this when testing it takes little to no time, and u loose nothing if you fail.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 6:39pm

Don't see a need for all these posts like this when testing it takes little to no time, and u loose nothing if you fail.
I just want some advice before doing this.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 9:56am

Expenses vs reward. Keep this in mind.

In this days I was in huge maze, which were constructed several years.

I think the owner of maze spent huge amont of money and time to get the items increasing it, defending it.

The reward?
-is the 77k gold / week.
plus 15k gold / horn in 14 days.

Now, tell me if worth or not?! It needs to spend the defender ranks, whatever, spend mone and time. Just like gearing a ship, which will bring 3900g :)

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:58pm

Expenses vs reward. Keep this in mind.

In this days I was in huge maze, which were constructed several years.

I think the owner of maze spent huge amont of money and time to get the items increasing it, defending it.

The reward?
-is the 77k gold / week.
plus 15k gold / horn in 14 days.

Now, tell me if worth or not?! It needs to spend the defender ranks, whatever, spend mone and time. Just like gearing a ship, which will bring 3900g :)
Mazes reset for EVERYBODY every patch.
Which means those people just created their maze about 2 months ago or less.