You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 7:47pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Marks of Fate / Folio of Knowledge

Can anyone tell me more in detail what these items do? I'm guessing by the description that the Folio of Knowledge is an exp scroll, which will grant you bonus exp? I'm not so sure about the Marks of Fate though. I've seen that I have inactive Marks of Fate, so I guess these will be consumed when I use the Marks of Fate item? Would that give me a chunk of exp or what? What does it mean that each active Mark of Fate will grant me one inactive Mark of Fate, what is bonus Marks of Fate?

Also, I remember when playing on the P2P server that I could auto-complete quests. I think it was similar to Marks of Fate that you would get over time and could be used to complete quests. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and do you know if this is possible on the F2P server?

Thanks! :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 11:05pm

Basically the scroll activates so many inactive marks per scroll you use and then you use the marks that are active to complete quests automatically.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 8:21am

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Basically the scroll activates so many inactive marks per scroll you use and then you use the marks that are active to complete quests automatically.

Ahaa, so this is actually how it works. I thought I remembered it being something like this. Thanks a lot for clarifying! :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch