You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 3:00pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Questing lvl 65-75

I'm currently questing in the Shore Cities (on the "Dane" allod, I think it's called). Questing here has so far been very slow. It has taken me several hours getting from 65-67. I know that the low survivability and DPS by my Summoner at the moment is one of the reasons to that, but I'm not really getting that much exp from the quests currently and the quests are also very slow, a lot of "get X amount of this", "plant X amount of that", "talk to these 10 different NPC's", etc.

Will the questing get better in the new area(s)? Will leveling be quicker sometime between lvl 70-75 perhaps? I remember leveling from 60-65 was very quick due to the high amount of quests you got and they also gave a lot of exp (could've been from 55-60 possibly, can't remember).
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 3:27pm

ferris questing was awful because it was over so fast (due to partial relases)
dane questing was relatively hard (strong mobs & new mechancis for all classes), no automove for long time
ammer questing is easier than dane, a LOT (no automove still makes things ucomfortable)

so yes it will be easier / better
if you still lack exp you can do astralisles before reaching level 75, you will start gearing and reach full 75 while doing it without further ado

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 2nd 2017, 6:07pm)

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 5:43pm

Quinz

Intermediate

ferris questing was awful because it was over so fast (due to partial relases)
danne questing was relatively hard (strong mobs & new mechancis for all classes), no automove for long time
ammer questing is easier thandane, a LOT (no automove still makes things ucomfortable)

so yes it will be easier / better
if you still lack exp you can do astralisls before reaching level 75, you will start gearing and reach full 75 while doing it without further ado
Nice tips, thanks! I'm looking forward to leaving Dane.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 6:44pm

Yes, finish Dane, if you arn't over 70 by then, try to do the event thing from the search function to lvl to 71, then do the lvl 70 quests.

The reason for that is that from 70 to 74 goes very well but the quests finish there and will need to grind half of the level. Now, you can do the repeteable quests or join to astral after but will be faster to do it in the other way.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 6:48pm

the exp lack from 70 to 75 only affect those who were 70 at release of 8.0 (Lv75)
those who level NOW should be fine as they get all the exp from the danequests which werent there when dane was relased and thus will leave dane at level 71 or even higher; so overall quests should lead to max level in this case

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 9:37am

Quinz

Intermediate

This is a bit worrying though because I just hit lvl 68 and I'm now questing in the last area of Dane I think.

I don't mind filling in with some Astral though, since I'll need the gear anyway. If I'm not lvl 75 yet and do astral though, will I still get lvl 75 gear?
Also, when can I do Distortions? They are like Astral but you do it solo, right? Would that give me the same gear as Astral (Rare quality at least)?
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 9:54am

Yes you will, most reinc Aiodos do astral even though it is faster to do the rep quest, get a few friends to run you through epic a few times and you will probably have some decent pieces of gear hopefully, Distortions can be done as soon as you unlock astral islands, you can do them with friends as-well as for gear i would presume so.

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 2:18pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Nice, thanks for the answers!

One more question regarding gear. Will the gear Astral gear have randomized stats on it? Will it be possible to change those stats somehow?
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 2:55pm

dirct drops items = random, can NOT be changed (but easy replaced)
items to upgrade at anvil = random, CAN be changed, but need to reach 100% off+def (item to change = insignia of off / def from distortion; can also buy at BG rwad NPC or buy 30day infinite insignia from itemshop or get from raid)

Monday, February 6th 2017, 9:12am

Quinz

Intermediate

dirct drops items = random, can NOT be changed (but easy replaced)
items to upgrade at anvil = random, CAN be changed, but need to reach 100% off+def (item to change = insignia of off / def from distortion; can also buy at BG rwad NPC or buy 30day infinite insignia from itemshop or get from raid)

Thank you :)
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch