You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:59am

Patchnotes 02.02.17

Is todays maintenance going to be the new Hotfix 8.0.00.47? if so can we get a translation of it like last week please as the only thing on the russian version that makes sense due to googles fail translation is that the 1st and 3rd boss of the secret paths raid have a 22% health reduction.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Feb 3rd 2017, 2:25am) with the following reason: title and merge

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 5:55pm

Patchnotes 02.02.17

Can we please get Patchnotes?
It seems that Astral Difficulty got changed, but without any warning.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:32pm

Can we please get Patchnotes?
It seems that Astral Difficulty got changed, but without any warning.

I've read the Russian forums and it looks like only raid was changed. Most changes are to the centaur boss.

How did Astral difficulty change? Please tell me it got harder and not easier... ;(

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:50pm

All of the raid changed a little actually.

1: the raid is now open to anyone who is level 75, their gear is scaled to epic quality
2: 1st and 3rd boss now have 22% less health across all raid difficulties
3: we get s5/s6 quality epics from the raid.
4: 1st boss Citovras has the buff/timer of his stomp upon the screen which is 9 seconds
5: easy mode of the raid and possibly future raids give 200+ Determination and 300+ bloodlust boost

as for Astral changes not sure, but will note them here if it is harder or easier.
Edit: I think Astral is a bit easier now, it can be breezed through on normal, not sure if they changed s6 though, most likely just s5.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vampyrvenom" (Feb 2nd 2017, 11:25pm)