You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 2:56pm

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

weapon skins?

So on the p2w server you have various holy weapons, runes and a few years back there was relics.
How does that work here? can you even change the looks or is everyone runing around with the same weapons?

if there are none then may i make a suggestion? what if the quality of the weapon changed the look of the weapon the same way runes do?
So when u got epic they shine like 7 runes, leggy they starts to glow like 8 runes and fabled gear looks like 13 rune weapons?

IIM a p2w player right now but im gonna try p2p tomorow, im an experienced player and i will play empire lf guild ;)

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 8:20pm

there are no weaponskins at all on subscription server,

except the white one that was possible to win from circle of equals tournament,
but there is no regular way to get it

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 6th 2017, 2:25am)

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 6:23pm

Nice to see people saying shit about p2p again.....

Yes there are weaponskins but for the moment we got only one kind.

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 9:42pm

OP asked a question and i answered it
i did not state an opinion i stated a fact
facts = shit...?

let me educate you...
in case you dont know, here is an example of an OPINION:
"i think subscription server is inferior to free server as there are no runeskins, no holy weapon skins and there is in general less content available at all"
^if someone write something like this its maybe legit you complain ; if someone just answers a generic question its definitely not
only option to complain would be "yeah its silly there are no weaponskins obtainable" or something like that

now back to the actual content of what you wrote:
...you write there is "one"
did you mean the default one? (would be weird if there would be NO skin at all for an item in the game ;) ) or is there actually 1 skin obtainable BESIDE the default one? if yes i would love to get my facts straight, learn something new and i will edit my previous post
other question, why "at the moment"? do you have some knowledge about future plans bringing weaponskins to subscription server?

Monday, February 6th 2017, 12:24am

The only available skin on SP is the white one which won the guys who participated in 3v3 ranked, in the equality server. So people who got them are those who took part of this championship.

Monday, February 6th 2017, 11:03am

Speak about education and edit the post after ....
Sorry if i hurt you but for me it s boring to see people say shit about this server. Since they opened the server there are people who lied about it. For exemple about mounts, bags, reincarnations, costumes ,........, and many others things. Because of liars many people think that there is nothing on p2p. But it s not the case !!!!

The Futur plans ???? It simple each years they introduce new things on p2p server. They introduced "one" weaponskin so i let you imagine the next step ..... As i can let you imagine futur things in your cash shop server.

Few months ago people said that weaponskins will never exist on p2p so they lied. I remember when you said that there isn t fast mounts on p2P but it s strange cause on p2p we can see mounts with 16 + speed , it isn t fast ? So you lied. You lied because you don t keep in mind that each years they improve the server. Now since they opened p2p server there are only few things (most of them are P2W items and people here don t want items like that ! ) that we don t have compared to your server.

Sorry if i bless you again.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "attimi54" (Feb 6th 2017, 11:12am)

Monday, February 6th 2017, 11:34am

Kurtcobain

Professional

So on the p2w server you have various holy weapons, runes and a few years back there was relics.
How does that work here? can you even change the looks or is everyone runing around with the same weapons?

if there are none then may i make a suggestion? what if the quality of the weapon changed the look of the weapon the same way runes do?
So when u got epic they shine like 7 runes, leggy they starts to glow like 8 runes and fabled gear looks like 13 rune weapons?

IIM a p2w player right now but im gonna try p2p tomorow, im an experienced player and i will play empire lf guild ;)
This is the topic guys and not a Discussion about the whole pay2play server and what things they had bring in the past and what things they will maybe bring in the futur.

please keep that in mind and stay on the topic :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)