You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:28pm

gethdar

Beginner

• "gethdar" started this thread

the ultimate war quest

in kirah the quest ULTIMATE WAR is it important to do it cuz need a lot of job to be done ? if yes someone pm me im imp name mckresha

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:29pm

You don't need to complete Ultimate War, I believe. Is it the one that requires you to kill 4 demons?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:35pm

You don't need to do the quest.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:37pm

gethdar

Beginner

• "gethdar" started this thread

thanks

thanks guys and how to unlock the 2 last spell ?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:48pm

Oracle

Intermediate

You will unlock them once you reach level 52 :)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 3:55pm

You don't need to complete Ultimate War, I believe. Is it the one that requires you to kill 4 demons?
It is the one where you need to kill 11x11x4 demons with the 4 requiring a party to summon.

The quest unlocks the raid quest to summon and kill the dragon boss in GT for a drop of blood so you can use relics. Since you can get the blood from doing a quest in WI much easier it isn't important anymore.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 6:11pm

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:37pm

Speaking about Kirah, how do i go to timezone 2. I can only quest in timezone 1 but already finished everything there...

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:57pm

Nevermind, had to wait for the battle to cancel (which took 2 days?!) and i can go on now ^^