You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:53pm

Downloading error!

So, I have been trying to download Allods lately. The thing is everytime the installation ends, it says there was an error and it asks me if i want to continue, reinstall or check download. When i reinstall the same happens and when it checks the download it gets stuck forever (1h or more). I have also been trying to download other games and the same happens when it checks the download. WTF?
Firewall is off
UAC is off
Antivirus is also off
Edit: my download is almost 1gb and i don't have the game from gpotato installed. Shouldn't it be 7gb or something?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Goldenbreath99" (Apr 6th 2014, 5:47pm)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 5:42pm

Hi,

I have also been trying to download other games and the same happens when it checks the download.
What other games ? On my.com or anywhere ?
If so, then it's a computer problem.
Have you tried with another browser ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 5:45pm

Hi,

I have also been trying to download other games and the same happens when it checks the download.
What other games ? On my.com or anywhere ?
If so, then it's a computer problem.
Have you tried with another browser ?
The other game was Smite. It also got stuck while checking.