You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:56pm

KomandoR

Trainee

• "KomandoR" started this thread

We Want a BIG event !

Hi everyone , im a new player from Trukish server , its has been almost 1 week that servers are together now and we did not got any event about it...
:-( even not a 2x ... Please Allods let us enjoy even more This game by making a BIG event about this BIG feature ! ALL TOGETHER SERVER !

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:01pm

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:46pm

AleXutZa

Trainee

this is a great ideea we really need a big event A lucky moment or something like that to boost all players like 2x gold and 2x xp that should really keep the people buzy even the little ones

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:21pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

i think for a event it is to early, the support have a lot of bugs who need 2 fix....so please dont bother for an event......better fix all the problems and thene ask for a big event, maybe the publisher think in the time of fixing the problems about a nice event who makes us come all together :D

sry for my bad english.......but im german and i dident write english for more than 14 jeahrs
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:59pm

i think for a event it is to early, the support have a lot of bugs who need 2 fix....so please dont bother for an event......better fix all the problems and thene ask for a big event, maybe the publisher think in the time of fixing the problems about a nice event who makes us come all together :D

sry for my bad english.......but im german and i dident write english for more than 14 jeahrs
u know they need to click one button on gm tools which says "activate LM" and they just gotta enter time from when to when :D

that got nothing to do with it, when they decide they will give us LM, maybe some plead like this can speed up the process tho :P

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:31am

Tamora

Beginner

Yeah *_*
Need fun stuff and... kitten mounts? Pleaaaaase! *A*

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Monday, April 7th 2014, 5:37am

I am know to host events for people with prizes good ones too.
Stay tuned I am cooking one up as we speak :)
It will be fun for all that participate! (No runes/CS and such required)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rm_VWc8hC4

That was one of the last ones I hosted, but mostly do hide and seek xD
Stay tuned!

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:45am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Yeah give P2P a lucky moment please :) I want to level up faster even though I know we get alittle more exp then F2p. :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Monday, April 7th 2014, 9:37pm

hasnt been a gold LM for NA players in maybe a year or 6months at least. the 300 and 400% LM hasnt come around since christmas event two years ago would love to see those again.

Neverless glad to finally have a lively server with 79 guilds quing for dominion.

Rate this thread