Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

fido333

Anfänger

• »fido333« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Holy PVE build

Hello everyone.
I'm Stevchenco , a lvl 60 Paladin , and I got a few questions to other paladin players. I have not much experience with the paladin tank because till lvl 55 I played as a physical DD. So first of all I want to show you my current holy tank build , suggestions and improvements are appreciated!

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.1.…wgdzcfn/KCFCGJM

In a few weeks I will finish the greatness quest , which allows me to have a second skill tree. So this are my questions or ideas.
The first skill tree should be a holy tank build for the PVE and the second one should be a DPS build for the PvP.
What builds would you suggest me? I think I already got the build for the PVE , but i must improve or change something , I guess.
But I got no idea what for a build for the PvP I should use.

I would be really thankful for answers and help!
Btw , english is not my mother tongue , so don't expect perfect language from me please. ^^
Cheers

Edit: Thanks to other paladins and thinking myself about my build , I changed my PVE build a bit. I think now the build is helpful for players who are new to the Paladin.
Ingame name : Stevchenco , Paladin , currently lvl 60
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Visca el Barça! :love:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fido333« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mamojebac« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Holy Tank:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!113.2.…wgdzcfn/SCTUFJM

PvP Melee:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!7!233.3.…HASF!af/KKFCSWB
Focus on Durability and CC and most dmg. Playable with Mace cause of Departing light.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Randir« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

fido333

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Hey
Thank you for your fast answers.
Is counter blow ( dont know the exact name ) really needed for PVE? But the rest seems good and similar to my build.

Are these PvP builds good? I dont know anything if they are good or bad.
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Counterblow is not effctive for PvP if your enemy has focus, cause the Pala is seldomly a focus target.
Then you need Blind on Max vs Warriorss and co and you need the Silence vs Casters.
I took 2nd live and Departing for the Def, cause you are dependent from heal and the extra amount of energy helps a lot.
With the Tank gear, your most effective when theres aoe and your Deter goes up, but then your very dependent from heal xD
Revenge is not that effective anymore, cause of 5 min cd, but when one of your teammates dies in domi, theres a pretty high chance you kill a enemy with the brutal bonus dmg, so its equal again. (about 80-120k Bonus Divine dmg) And ofc Faith healing is a must have!
I highly recommend to play with warden inca for Balance.
Balance + Double Heal + Prayer + Particle + Balm , ... is a nice defense support vs focus and burst. Thats where you are superior to warriors.
This build your a smooth melee. You have most dmg, High dmg spikes with Pious + Righteous, you have 3 CC´s (Autodave , Blind , Silence) and some nice durabiliy and team support.
Have fun a trying and good luck.

fido333

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Hey Randir
Thank you for your answers and help. Currently I do have a mage as a reincarnation , because I always wanted to play a mage. And I think the barrier from the mage as the reincarnation skill on my paladin would be really useful.
But why would you skill the taunt in a PvP build?
Big fan of FC Barcelona

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fido333« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

My bad about then PvP build, I forgot some things about this patch so I edited it now.

I believe the mage flash should be good in PvP but I don't know how much the barriers absorb for PvE.

Taunt is good if some weaker member of your party or a healer is being focused to get the focus off him.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice