You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 11:46am

Daily visits?

So, what's the deal? This morning on the P2P server I got a Daily Visit token, but there's no announcement on what it's about. Is is a rerun of last year's Daily Visit series that gave out the costumes and the Wolf mount? (If so, then I'll continue first-connecting on P2P...) Or is it something new-and-cool? (If so, then I'll do the rest on F2P unless it's P2P-only...) Or is it something a bit blah? (If so, then meh.)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 11:53am

It's a subscription server only repeat of last year's event
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 1:50pm

OK, thanks. Is it a new event or have I already missed most of it?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 1:59pm

Started on Friday, I think. Certainly no earlier than that.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:41pm

Hello,

This is a P2P only event.
We made the announcement on our FR Guild Portal, and on this forum, french section, if your browser can translate it automatically :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1427

I absolutly don't know why there is no official announcement on this site. Maybe mail.ru doesn't even know that this event has started :D.

This is the exact same event than the F2P one last year :
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…our-login-event
Instead of Specks of light, there's 1000 mirra (?) everyday for the first character you log.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, April 7th 2014, 4:42pm

Gladia, thanks. No need for automatic machine translation, though, because I can read/write/speak/listen to French well enough to live and work in France...

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 1:04pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Hello,

This is a P2P only event.
We made the announcement on our FR Guild Portal, and on this forum, french section, if your browser can translate it automatically :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=1427

I absolutly don't know why there is no official announcement on this site. Maybe mail.ru doesn't even know that this event has started :D.

This is the exact same event than the F2P one last year :
http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…our-login-event
Instead of Specks of light, there's 1000 mirra (?) everyday for the first character you log.
10000 Mirra