You are not logged in.

New Frontier Can't Ignore People

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 5:10pm

Can't Ignore People

I was wondering, was removing our ability to ignore opposite faction players a neglect in one of the later patches (previously we could ignore them) or was it a choice by devs. If it was choice I am curious why they chose to make it so?

Since battlegrounds and goblin ball are mixed faction events, by not making me able to ignore opposite faction anymore, you are forcing me to listen to rude people and I can't do anything about it.

They can speak whatever they want (swear, insult or just be generally annyoing, or spammy) and I can't even add them to ignore list.

So I am really curious why was ability to ignore opposite faction players removed from us?

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 7:35pm

i can also remember that there were several players from the opposite faction which spammed / flamed or posted otherwise unconstructive things and it was a relief when i found out i could put them on ignorelist

i havent noticed thankfully, but if it is really this way now it needs a fix definitely

Rate this thread